Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 11:25 PM
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 11:36 PM

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#28 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 12:58 AM

Field Researcher
#29 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 1:22 AM
Well no, I kind of agree with him in a way. Remember in the Sims 1 when pets actually crapped on the lawn instead of spawning constant puddles? I enjoyed that piece of realism.

Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
Alchemist
#30 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IChoseThisName
Well no, I kind of agree with him in a way. Remember in the Sims 1 when pets actually crapped on the lawn instead of spawning constant puddles? I enjoyed that piece of realism.

Personally, I think that's disgusting. But on the subject of your post, that's because the "realism" is in the game in the first place. Someone who asks for more of that "realism" is miserable.
Instructor
#31 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:37 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 9th Jun 2013 at 8:26 AM.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Forum Resident
#32 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:57 AM
Actually, someone on a long defunct "underground" sims site made a mod that your sim can actually prop their butt and take a poop, with a little piece of brown landing on the floor. It was hilarious. Shame the site vanished.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#33 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:58 AM
Instructor
#34 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Congratulations, BlueJwestd85! Your lack of ability in posting in Where Can I Find (after having been told repeatedly by multiple mods to knock that shit off here) has earned you a one way trip to no-access-to-the-discussion-forums-ville, the worst-named town this side of Bumblefuck, Arkansas! But since you no longer have access, you won't see this message. But that's okay, because it's still there, giving the rest of us warm fuzzies inside.

I laughed so hard at all of the "Loves" on that post, omg.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 6:39 AM
Scholar
#36 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 6:45 AM

---
Quote: Originally posted by BlueJwestd85
You heard me.

---
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
I guess after all that weed and drugs, life doesn't feel complete without simcrap to look at.

---
Congratulations, BlueJwestd85! Your lack of ability in posting in Where Can I Find (after having been told repeatedly by multiple mods to knock that shit off here) has earned you a one way trip to no-access-to-the-discussion-forums-ville, the worst-named town this side of Bumblefuck, Arkansas! But since you no longer have access, you won't see this message.

---
Or I might just click your funny button.

---
Quote: Originally posted by IChoseThisName

Alchemist
#37 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 7:01 AM
YAY she is banned from here
Field Researcher
#38 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 9:55 AM
on another note.. my bf told me tonight he wanted a break so I told him

I think that made him shit his pants if that helps :P

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.
"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for just one yesterday." Me and Bobby Mcgee
Instructor
#39 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 10:22 AM

Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 10:26 AM

Field Researcher
#41 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 10:56 AM
Scholar
#42 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 11:48 AM
OMFG, that Nutella thing is sooooooooooo incredibly gross and disturbing! Good job!

And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#43 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
OMFG, that Nutella thing is sooooooooooo incredibly gross and disturbing! Good job!

Thank Yew! I'll be here all week! Try the Veal!
Instructor
#44 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:37 PM
some of my favorites GIFs are here! These one are missing though:

Instructor
#45 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 6:23 PM
Well, shit. (Pun completely intended)

I'm thinking alcohol contributed a lot to the original comment. Of all the things I would like to see in the Sims 3 - that is not one of them.

Mad Poster
#46 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims MX
These one are missing though:

YES. Another for my collection of dumb fucking Hitler shit.

I'm pretty sure my sense of humour is going to send me to Satan's personal buttfuck chamber.
Scholar
#47 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 10:02 PM
Connect Fuhrer has just ruined my childhood.

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Forum Resident
#48 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 8:59 AM
Oh, goody, stuff I can post on facebook.
Forum Resident
#49 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 9:04 AM
Why is this thread still open?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#50 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 9:07 AM
Because we like gifs; and so we can:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalParoxysm giving the rest of us warm fuzzies inside.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 2 of 4