Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 5:26 PM
I'm definitely a Type A Simmer who is trying very hard to loosen up a bit and allow my Simmies to mess up their virtual lives. i have a well organized downloads folder though not excessively organized to the point that I know where each piece of CC came from or who created it. i also back up my neighborhoods weekly, and keep three weeks worth of back ups just in case. I have multiple back ups of my Sims stuff On CD/DVD's on my netbook, on my three Computers (and my sister's computer as well) and in a back up drive, so I won't ever (cross my fingers) lose my Sims stuff, and have to start over.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 5:31 PM
Probably some sort of Type B or something in the middle but towards A, because, yes im a control freak but have a bit of randomness.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 6:52 PM
I'd say more Type B. I try not to intervene too much in my sims lives, and let them mostly make their own storylines based on their wants and LTWs and with the help of ACR. However, I do try to impose some rules, such as my one-pregnancy policy for now, and will 90% of the time make the pregnant sim take the morning after pill if they get pregnant via risky woohoo and already have one child.

When it comes to downloads, I have named seperate folders, but that's about as organised as it gets!
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 10:34 PM
I am so Type A, now I do sometimes have a Type Z moment. But I have to say its Type A. I usually have free will off. Because one time I didn't my male Sim was cheating up a storm on his wife with a maid >.> None of that, no no no no

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 9:06 PM
When I build and play I'm definitely type A all the way, I don't think I could get more anal about how I micro-manage my Sims' lives. When it comes to CC I'm extremely type Z though: always guilty of the "oooh, that's neat, I'll totally use that! *downloads*" then a few weeks later I see it in the build/buy catalogue and I'm all "what the hell was I thinking when I downloaded this? o.o Oh well, I'll just leave it there... *goes back to planning out my Sim's whole day from toilet visit to skill building*". Oh dear.

And all the Naaru say I'm pretty fly for a Draenei!
LiveJournal - Tumblr
Mad Poster
#31 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 2:04 PM
More Type A here, though I leave Free Will on. (It just means I keep a closer eye on things, because having them just stand there and do nothing is a bit freaky.)

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Page 2 of 2