Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 7:06 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 15th Apr 2015 at 12:48 PM.
Default Realistic snacks prices
Hello
this is a small mod that add new prices to snacks in the fridge and microwave, no more free meals!
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 7:08 PM
So what exactly do you need feedback on? Please elaborate. Regular uplods don't go here, they go in the upload queue (top menu > Create > Upload Items).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 7:13 PM
i need feedback on before i can upload it, to be accepted by moderators
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 7:23 PM
Again, feedback on what? People can't tell you whether it works OK if you don't tell them what it's *supposed* to do .. from the title I would guess it changes the prices of something, so it would be handy if you'd let us know which prices exactly and what they are now.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 12:49 PM
Locking and removing the file since this has been uploaded. Please do so yourself next time (Edit button at the bottom left).

Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Uploaded