Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 9:52 PM
I don't really think I have anything else to add, she looks really close to the first reference picture. Lets just see if anybody else has anything to say, bet it must feel great to know that they're almost ready for submitting...
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#152 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 4:31 AM

Heres a pic of all 5 sims, are there any more suggestions?
Test Subject
#153 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 4:35 AM
the best is lynette and edie britt.. but I love all the housewivess.. great job :D,
there's no katherine mayfair and mary alice T_T hehe
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#154 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 4:18 AM

Alright here are all 5 of them with neutral faces, are there any more suggestions before I upload?
Test Subject
#155 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 1:00 PM
I really can't see anything else to change, they all look pretty much done to me. Good luck on uploading
Test Subject
#156 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 1:51 PM Last edited by malibibic : 26th Aug 2012 at 2:44 PM.
Maybe it's just me, but Bree head looks huge compared to the others ones, also her eyes are very wide.
Look at this pictures, she has wide jaw, but her head is not wide here , here and here

EDIT: I think they all should use eyelashes from s-club
Test Subject
#157 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 6:01 PM
I agree with malibibic.. bree's head is too big than the others.. as I said when you make bree, the face is too wide.. but overall bree's face is similiar, but maybe just make smaller the face
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#158 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malibibic
Maybe it's just me, but Bree head looks huge compared to the others ones, also her eyes are very wide.
Look at this pictures, she has wide jaw, but her head is not wide here , here and here

EDIT: I think they all should use eyelashes from s-club

I took seperate pictures of each of them, I didnt take them at the exact same angle or distance, I must've been a little more zoomed into Bree thzn the others
Test Subject
#160 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 2:29 PM
I see.. when will you upload the housewives? :D
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: helpful sim-sculpting information.
Page 7 of 7