Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#26 Old 8th May 2015 at 6:41 AM
The one in the program files, right?

You don't need to delete it. Just rename it to something else. (e.g. UserDataDisabled)
Then, the game does not read that folder.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 9th May 2015 at 3:58 PM Last edited by Redtwoface : 9th May 2015 at 5:48 PM.
How do you swap pregnancies? edit: I finished with genderswaping the sims and here is something I want people to test this for me (I did not change anything but the gender,and the age of Valentine.) edit:What did I DO!
Screenshots
Attached Images

Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Genderswap Widespot 0.1.7z (6.96 MB, 4 downloads) - View custom content
Trainee Moderator
#28 Old 9th May 2015 at 5:56 PM
I copied the Pregnancy Controller (found under memories) from one sim into another and deleted it from the original sim. Then, I ticked the "Is pregnant" flag on the new sim and unticked it from the original sim. After that, I changed their outfits from maternity to everyday clothes (and vice-versa) and saved. Then, I fixed the father NID record.

I uploaded my genderswapped Widespot, just in case you want to have a look in it.
Oh and, you have to change the sims' appearances and clothes after genderswap. The game will update the sim then. Meaning all of the gaps will be closed after you changed the sim's appearance.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  GSWS.rar (13.23 MB, 9 downloads) - View custom content

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th May 2015 at 2:56 PM
I looked at your Genderswapped Widespot and it truly looks better and cleaner than mine! may I make changes and use yours as a template for mine?
Trainee Moderator
#30 Old 10th May 2015 at 8:19 PM Last edited by Jawusa : 10th May 2015 at 9:58 PM.
Of course you can. Feel free to change anything you want. (e.g. recoloring their beds to match the new genders, etc.)
I did most of the things; I renamed the sims and made them over, I also updated their bios and copied the pregnancies over (if necessary)

I didn't do the Storytelling stuff yet so you could do it. I also didn't change their beddings (to match with the new gender) so you'll have to do these two things. Make the changes you want to make and upload it. I'm not going to upload my version officially, so you can upload my genderswapped Widespot in which you made the changes.

I didn't rename Peri Weiss to Perry Weiss yet. So you can do this now. I wasn't sure whether Peri or Perry is the masculine name... Anyway, you can rename him now.
If you can't live with Ancient Roman names, then feel free to rename Verginius Beach. I renamed Virginia to Verginius because I couldn't find a similar name. (Verginius is the masculine form of Virginia but not commonly used)

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th May 2015 at 3:48 PM
I need to do some thinking about this project. Anyways I got a new project that I will post in this forum.
Trainee Moderator
#32 Old 16th May 2015 at 9:53 PM
I can finish this project if you want to start with something new. But I have to finish the Bayside Flats project first.

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th May 2015 at 11:55 PM Last edited by Redtwoface : 19th May 2015 at 1:26 AM.
Thank you for the offer but I did little to nothing. I'll feel bad if I gave it to you to do. EDIT:I thought about it and if I want to do a big project like this I should try to know SimPE more and not think I know everything @Jawusa you can do anything you want to this project since I do not know how to do any of this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 11:05 PM
Bump. I forgot about this. I can not do this as my spare computer broke. @Jawusa @Peni Griffin Have any ideas what to do?
Trainee Moderator
#35 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:13 PM
Maybe system recovery? That could help... Sorry, I don't know much about computers.

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
Maybe system recovery? That could help... Sorry, I don't know much about computers.

It works but it is very dusty and If I run the game it overheats.
Page 2 of 2