Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#6751 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 7:54 PM
I was adjusting names and peeking at the family trees of the npcs in Shang Simla when I noticed that one of them had a raccoon for a grandmother. I used Nraas to sever the odd family ties of course, but yeah, quite a bit of 'OMG, what did you do??' there. :p
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#6752 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 9:16 PM
years ago I had a male sim who would always grow up in the same teen-elder long hairstyle. Even as a toddler and a child. It wasn't pretty, but it was at least fixable.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Lab Assistant
#6753 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 2:02 AM
More hilarity from the Stephens family:

I will admit that picture was QUITE a surprise on my part...Nadia, why did you have to be in THAT pose when I took the picture?

Sims in labor do not drive straight...not surprising...what's surprising is that the car was a BRIGHT pink before she started driving it to the hospital.

Oh, how I wish fairy wings folded under them instead of mysteriously disappearing into the mattress!

Something I could not get a picture of was Nadia getting home with the (still) male twins and scolding the teenagers BEFORE she picked up the babies...
Lab Assistant
#6754 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 12:34 AM

"So.. this morning I cleaned the bird cage and after that I started seeing some really strange things."

You should have gotten the bird flu shot when you had the chance, Mischa.

Absolutely Cuckoo - I'm Surrounded By Idiots
Pollard - a Boolprop EPIC challenge
#6755 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 4:12 AM
*is invited inside*
*sets the baby down*

IT IS FREEZING COLD

And then she goes straight to playing with her doll.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#6756 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 8:13 AM

...Why is my newspaper boy wearing a tuxedo?

I'll add the Fauxs, the Crafts and the Farringtons into one house, she said!
It'll be fun, she said!
Who cares it's a ten Sim household, you can do it, she said!

And now one Sim is holding both a baby and a toddler.

Ellis Farrington loses control of his bladder and pisses all over his baby sister as an enraged half dragon child screams at them. Wait, what?

Oh nooooo
Evangeline Craft is a serious man-eater. Nalini Faux is Edward's girlfriend. Nalini and Evangeline violently hate each other. Even though Edward denied, there is no way that won't end horribly.
Lab Assistant
#6757 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 9:41 PM Last edited by FairyKairi : 5th Sep 2015 at 10:46 PM.
Elliott Stephens REALLY loves his bed, apparently:

Yes, I know that's a script error, but it keeps happening to him and ONLY HIM. He shares that bed with his brother, Emmett.

Jules, first you come to the hospital stinking and now this? Sim labor lasts two Sim hours...certainly enough time to take a shower and/or a nap first... You did not have to come, anyway. Also, you are dating her daughter...I hope, at least, you marry her before you DIE on her.
Scholar
#6758 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 12:58 AM
chasing the inground umbrella

Scholar
#6759 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 2:51 AM Last edited by Elynda : 2nd Sep 2019 at 1:03 PM. Reason: correction
Honestly, this game!

When St Freda's Academy for Girls moved to its new premises at Riverblossom Hills, Dr Evadne Scumthorpe (the head teacher) thought it would be the ideal location: a haven of happy, bright, healthy young womanhood. You know the sort of thing: jolly hockysticks, midnight feasts, merry schoolgirl larks. Innocent fun.

Yeah. Well on day one this guy decided to just stroll by wearing nothing but a bath towel and a smile. Oh, and cowboy boots.

"Bath towel? What, this old thing? Just something I threw on".

Dolly Brown of the third form is a very observant girl.

Lets just hope she didn't observe too much!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Top Secret Researcher
#6760 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 11:27 PM Last edited by coolsim22 : 6th Sep 2015 at 11:38 PM.
These two male sims get married no big deal BUT...

One/two sims days later the sims on the right of the wedding arch (can't remember his name, isn't one my sims) starts flirting with Anastasia and gave her some flowers (didn't catch this on camera), seriously he's a newly married man, he should be flirting with his husband not Anastasia

Anastasia! stop secretly using instant delivery on Amazon to purchase graduation gnomes while pretending to study, which you should be doing as your final exams are in a few days, there'll be time to shop after the exams. haha as if i'm going to believe you found the gnome in the pages of your study book when you are clearly using a laptop to 'study'

The correct way to open a fold up bed

I wonder what she's thinking, on an unrelated note how on earth do you raise one eyebrow?

NO!!!, don't eat your diploma, you've worked two long and laggy sims weeks for that diploma, if you're hungry there's plenty of food in the fridge!

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
#6761 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
on an unrelated note how on earth do you raise one eyebrow?

Shit's easy yo, I can wiggle both of mine independently.
Instructor
#6762 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

I can only raise the left one
Top Secret Researcher
#6763 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

I can't raise any independently, I've tried but I just end up pulling weird and ridiculous faces

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Mad Poster
#6764 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 7:27 PM
Oh well I have the advantage then because that's my resting face.
#6765 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 3:59 AM
I can raise my right...and my left but I'm used to my right. (wiggle wiggle wiggle)
Mad Poster
#6766 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 7:37 AM
Banned
#6767 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 8:51 AM
Top Secret Researcher
#6768 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 8:53 AM
And just to make sure, it's eyebrows we're discussing, right?
Alchemist
#6769 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 1:53 PM
Seeing @FairyKairi's post about the fairy wings disappearing into the mattress reminded me of my own numerous issues with clipping:

For the love of God, that's not how you sit properly!

Apparently this is the correct position when sleeping in a sleeping bag.

Toddlers are hereby officially banned from any future celebrations.

In another game, in Twinbrook, one of my sims was trying to woo Lolly Racket who, coincidentally, had a boyfriend at the time. Which, of course, did nothing to deter my sim. He went ahead and invited her out on the town several times, on multiple days - to the cinema, the park, that nice amphitheater - and every time, without fail, her boyfriend would show up seconds after she would arrive. Alas, my poor sim had to find different tail to chase after the fourth time this happened.
Forum Resident
#6770 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 6:56 PM
My current household has a polygamous set-up--a Sim, his wife, and his boyfriend. Even though they're all on good terms with one another and I've got the No Jealousy LTR, I think the wife and boyfriend are passively trying to murder one another. They both like to stand motionless in front of the bathroom door while the other is inside, borking the other's routing and trapping them in the bathroom. The wife was stuck in the bathroom for a solid quarter of her pregnancy, and the boyfriend wouldn't let her out until after the baby was born

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Top Secret Researcher
#6771 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 9:45 PM
Anastasia's reaction when she found out the horrifying news that there are no more graduation gnomes available on Amazon (you'll understand if you read my previous sims 3 post on this thread).

Scholar
#6772 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 12:36 AM

Child pigtails! Hooray. Why is this here? Because that's a boy.

Diane's in labour, as you can see. Her hand is also clipping through her belly but that's perfectly normal, right?

Anyway, where's her husband?

goddamn it Lynwood

Uh now is definitely not a good time

So I sent Diane to go bang this old guy (it's okay, they're in an open relationship. She's not a cheat) and as soon as she went over, he changed into his underwear. Someone's eager!

Also cut in half.

LYNWOOD DON'T PUT THE BABY IN THE SNOW

Oh, wow. Look at the beautiful children my game produces.

All of them, in fact. What a lovely lot. Such fashion.

how does a skeleton get allergies
Alchemist
#6773 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 8:26 AM
@Nat 619: I think the horrible fashion sense/combinations were programmed by EA. Damn all those midriff shirts!

I've discovered why Twinbrook is messed up and quarantined: their pies are radioactive.

Witch!Cornelia Goth is unimpressed at her sister's (witch!Agnes Crumplebottom) failed attempt at a Good Luck Charm.

The essence of TS3: Bridgeport locals inexplicably dressed in Chinese clothes, elder males with ponytails, crowding into one elevator instead of using the second, and routefailing/body merging.
Spice Pony
#6774 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 8:54 PM
For the love of Quetzalcoatl, what is wrong with the man's face? I thought he had a facehugger on there for a moment.
Lab Assistant
#6775 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 2:35 AM
I really have no clue what's going on in the Stephens family:

Isolde, I really do not mind you chatting up the maid, but perhaps you should do it on level ground?

Calissa, you may be an Immortal vampire, but do you really have to have a water balloon fight with the Grim Reaper? He just took away your mother...
Page 271 of 321