Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 9:05 PM
Default WCIF Magical Powers?
Looking for anything that can make my sim look/have magical powers such as telekinisis or elemental powers.

Or if not,some way to make objects float.

Thanks in advance <3
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 9:23 PM
OMSPs paired with poseboxes, maybe? But they only work well for pictures. Alternatively if you get ghosts to posess furniture, which they do on very infrequent intervalls, and you can't choose the objects.

Other thant hat there's witches in AL, but that's probably the closest you come.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
OMSPs paired with poseboxes, maybe? But they only work well for pictures. Alternatively if you get ghosts to posess furniture, which they do on very infrequent intervalls, and you can't choose the objects.

Other thant hat there's witches in AL, but that's probably the closest you come.

Yeah that's true,all I've managed to get is poses + effects.I'm making a Sims 2 series though so I video it.

Is there a way to get a hack to get normal sims to have ghost powers?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 3:14 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=202081

Thank you. :D
Alchemist
#6 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 4:02 AM Last edited by omglo : 17th Apr 2015 at 12:45 PM.
Just FYI, that hack will make Sims transparent and able to walk through things, but it won't give them the other ghost powers like scaring Sims or possessing things.

Here's s flying potion -modthesims.info/d/169139