Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 5:19 PM
Default More dangerous fires
Is there a mod that makes fires spread faster and slow down the fire department response time and make it easier for sims to die by fire even with an alarm?

Thanks if you do find one.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 7:50 PM
The incendiary bomb from www.simwardrobe.com (/Sims 2 Objects/ Other Objects/) sets fire to all tiles within the specified radius.
Wrath Of The Gods statue allows you to release several disasters of biblical proportions on your sims.
So … choose wisely.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 12:23 AM
There is another one, modded from the weather machine, that causes "fire from sky, everybody dies" - it goes THROUGH houses...but there WAS an alarm, and one Grunt man DID survive. Think only way to insure death is to remove alarms. Although this WAS entertaining.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 9:54 AM Last edited by Karlissa : 11th Apr 2015 at 8:20 PM. Reason: Oopsie
I'm really looking for a mod that only increases the danger of ordinarily caused fires, not creating fires itself but making existing fires spread quicker.

Thanks for the suggestions regardless.
Theorist
#5 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 9:26 PM
OH NO!! Not the telescope! The horror, the nightmares!!

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 8:45 PM
HAHA so I moved the Newsoms in - during a hail storm. And tank is haunting them. Now THAT'S funny! Pictures to prove it in "random Pictures"..

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 8:21 PM
Is there a mod that makes ordinarily caused fires more deadly?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th May 2015 at 6:37 PM
Could someone help me out with this?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th May 2015 at 6:43 AM
Doesn't look as if there is one. If you want harder fires the only thing would be to remove the fire alarm. Trying to get a panicking sim to actually call the fire department is not easy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th May 2015 at 5:18 PM
I've found it simple to get a panicking sim to call the fire department, except with the pink freetime phone that's glitched that sims will still try to panic at fire even after being told to call the fire department, but thinking about it that would be a good solution, just use the freetime phone instead to make it harder to call the fire department.

Thanks for the idea.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 9:38 PM Last edited by KarenLorraine : 3rd Nov 2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: file removed
Default I made this
So I've gone ahead and made this mod (file removed - KarenLorraine) if anyone wants to check it out. If anyone can get a good screenshot I could use as the thumbnail, it would be a great help to me.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmodder
So I've gone ahead and made this mod (file removed - KarenLorraine) if anyone wants to check it out. If anyone can get a good screenshot I could use as the thumbnail, it would be a great help to me.
If you want to share please upload it via the Upload queue

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 9:16 AM
If you're still looking for this it's available here
Mad Poster
#14 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 11:58 AM
Thanks simmodder!

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#15 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 8:05 PM
Yes! Burn to death FASTER!...just saying