Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 7:16 PM
Default Little help finding...
Stupid question, but can someone point me to where I can find the fortune teller in Sunlit Tides?

(Apologies if it's the wrong spot for the post, but the WCIF appears to reference more CC)

Thanks all!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 8:10 PM
You have to add the fortune teller's wagon yourself in the build mode. Or copy the lot from Moonlight Falls and place into Sunlit Tides.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 8:37 PM
Isn't that in the buydebug catalogue? Open the cheat console with ctrl+shift+C and If you type the cheat code "buydebug on" and find it in buy mode. It's the item type part as an extra catalogue, not the room part of buy mode.
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Isn't that in the buydebug catalogue? Open the cheat console with ctrl+shift+C and If you type the cheat code "buydebug on" and find it in buy mode. It's the item type part as an extra catalogue, not the room part of buy mode.

Don't know about others but in my game the wagon is definitely among the rabbit holes in the community build mode. I have the game open and I just checked to be sure.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Don't know about others but in my game the wagon is definitely among the rabbit holes in the community build mode. I have the game open and I just checked to be sure.

Thanks for the replies!
I just assumed that I didn't have to add it, and that it was tucked in some out of the way place I was missing.