Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 8:51 PM
Default How to keep jealousy with woohooer?
Hello to all,

First let me make it clear that I am in no way bashing Nraas' Mods. I absolutely love his mods. My game wouldn't even be playable if it weren't for his error trap and overwatch mod. I especially love the woohooer mod. The only issue is that I noticed that this mod alternates the default jealousy of the game. I noticed that it pretty much eliminates jealousy all together. The thing is I like have the default jealousy in the game. I love the added drama. For me, it makes for interesting gameplay. I am aware that you can set the level of jealousy, but you don't get the full effect of jealousy. When a sim witnesses woohoo the make stomp their feet, but no slapping or accusations of cheating like you would get without mods. I don't really want to stop using woohooer mods because I love them, but would like the jealousy unaltered. I realize that may not be possible, since Twallan doesn't do mods anymore, so is there any other mods that allow adult/teen relationships, including woohoo, engagement, marriage and don't alter jealousy?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 9:01 PM
You might want to head over to NRAAS and ask there. The community is very active and they are updating and modifying his mods since Twallan retired. They are very helpful and should be able to suggest how to alternate the settings. As far as I remember, there is a setting that says: EA jealousy false or true, so this shouldn't be difficult.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 10:00 PM
Okay, thanks. I had no idea they were still active.