Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 3:25 AM
Default Portable objects/outside
Its curious... I don't understand what is going on. I bought one of those Apogee guitars and put it out on the porch so I could use it. But when I went to drag it into my sim's inventory, It wouldn't let me. I tested a theory I had by taking something from my inventory and tried putting it on the porch. Game wouldn't let me. Apparently anything that is draggable, can't be put outside the inside of the buildings you create. Any thoughts on that?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 4:16 AM
I've never experienced this problem. Couple of guesses, could be off-base -- it sounds like either something is off with the lot's design (CFE cheats maybe) or you have a public room marker there someplace that is regarding the porch as a "common area" as one would find in LN style highrises.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 3:59 PM
that was the case yes. I transformed the lot Perfect Garden by Howabominable into a home lot for my sim and there were tomb markers on it. Once I got rid of them, I was able to place the portable stuff on the plain terrain again