Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 9:13 PM
Default Role on a specific object? (mod)
Hello there!
I was wondering if someone knows of a way in which you can assign a sim to an object (like it was a role) and the sim always stays there.
Like at the park on the stands that sims always are attending them. I want to assign a sim to a computer and make him use it all day (like if it is his work), but I also don't want him to wander around the lot; I want him to always use the computer.
I have tried Arsil's Generic Role Desk but the sim does not sit at the desk, instead he walks around the room. I have read that for this specific mod, to make a sim use the computer, you could add the trait of Computer Whiz, but that would not avoid the sim to once in a while move around.

Thanks,
SimsGeek.31
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 10:08 PM
I suppose you could mod a computer so that it advertises a massive boost to hygiene, social, and fun. That should keep them at the computer until they need to eat, sleep, or use the restroom, and bring them back when all those needs are met.

(Or use Retuner to boost the autonomous video game playing, but that would have every computer in your game constantly occupied by someone.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook