Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:42 AM
It's not really on topic,but sorta is like it.

Just out of curiosity, if somebody were to change themselves to the opposite gender,how functional are their new parts and what exactly can they have done?
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
It seems to me that "God wouldn't want it!" is something that gets brought up over and over, on a variety of different subjects, whenever people are uncomfortable with other people doing something that doesn't harm them in the slightest. And it seems to always be Christians who say it - at least when it comes up in these debates. Change it to "Zeus wouldn't like it," or "Buddha wouldn't like it," or even "The Flying Spaghetti Monster wouldn't like it," and the whole thing sounds silly, but it seems to be held up as a banner by some people who think their religious views are the end-all and be-all of belief. I realize I'm generalizing here but I see it come up over and over and it's wearisome.

People often say they know the will of god but what god wants in their opinion varies from person to person. Its is a very subjective argument. One christian says God says this, the other says something completely different.

Transsexuals are people with one genders brain and the other genders body.
I know someone transsexual online and if he wouldnt have told me he was male i would have thought it was a female dang. I never saw a dude chatter the way (feminine) gals do like him. Female personality all over (not the bimbo-travestive-kinda female play, but a personality that is on the more-female side of female). So yeah when he told he he wanted to be a she it was not much of a shock, and it fits him, now her better.

The dude becoming preggy had a reason to keep his female genitals. As you may read on the internet his wife cannot get pregnant. So he kept his genitals for her so they could have kids. Whatever your opinion is about his genitals, he is a very loving hubby to his wife to make that sacrifice for her.

Quote: Originally posted by HarlequinnRomance
It's not really on topic,but sorta is like it.

Just out of curiosity, if somebody were to change themselves to the opposite gender,how functional are their new parts and what exactly can they have done?

Male to female transsexuals can archieve orgasm usually. We have one on TV who is not afraid to explain people how things work or educate them. She can get orgasm.

Female to male transsexuals get a penis which aint close to anything a man has, so some opt to keep their clit because they don't wanna lose their orgasm.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Field Researcher
#103 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vanito
Female to male transsexuals get a penis which aint close to anything a man has, so some opt to keep their clit because they don't wanna lose their orgasm.

O.o....So...what is it then?I'm really curious how close science can get to the actual thing...and if they choose to keep their clit...what's that look like?
Scholar
#104 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarlequinnRomance
O.o....So...what is it then?I'm really curious how close science can get to the actual thing...and if they choose to keep their clit...what's that look like?

I really have no idea. I never met a F-to-M or dated one so I'd say: google it up.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Field Researcher
#105 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:27 AM
um, well i wouldn't consider him a biological man.
If you have male reproductive organs, you obviously can't get pregnant.

Since the man has the reproductive parts of a female, I would still consider him a female, so until the day comes when biological males can become pregnant, I will not acknowledge that a man can have a baby.

Of course, that being said, I don't have any problem with transexuals. :]

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.

Page 5 of 5