Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:36 PM
Default Made a dumb mistake, what do I go back and do different on a resizing of object?
I thought I would try and make something for myself for once and my little silly project is perfect except for one thing . . .

My bunny is halfway in the ground, the pink one is on an omsp so I know the bunny is whole. I think I should've changed a button in milkshape when I doubled the bunny's size . In that little section a defualt setting was on something to do with center of gravity. Since I exported my obj file under a different name, I can go back and do it again with the original if someone could direct me to the right button to click so that my bunny's feet are on the ground instead of in it.
Or, please tell it doesn't, does my problem have something to do with object placement? I have no idea how to fix that.
Do you all think I made the bunny too big? Should I make it 1.5 bigger instead of the 2.0 I did up there?

Thanks for looking and any advice.

I keep thinking of more questiosn.
When I went to clone the bunny, it's still redded out in my SimPE list despite having the CEP thing from maty in my game, and the unlocked deco files from the same thread there. Should I have cloned that unlocked file instead of the Maxis game one?

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:05 PM
Hi
When you scaled your bunny..did you make sure to "sit"it back on the grid after it was the size you wanted it to be?
All objects (almost) once imported into Milkshape, will be already placed at the proper height, sitting on the grid. If you scaled your bunny using all axes, your bunny will lose its perfect position, and yes..it might sink through the grid/sim floor.
Just make sure after it is scaled, that you move it back up, using only the Y axe. Sit it back on grid.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 7:22 AM
oh, thanks for telling me. I'll go back and do it again with your helpful advice.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests