Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#801 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 7:58 PM
I am definitely doing this! I have until 5! I best get to work!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#802 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 9:00 PM
Well, my sims are finished, I don't use other image things so they are below. Their names are Dory and P. Sherman Wallaby (if you get it you are my best friend... And not allergic to Disney).
Dory's rolls were: artistic trait, dislikes children, and glasses. None too bad, I am just amused that she dislikes children since as soon as they were started up they ended up trying for a baby. They BOTH rolled the wish...
Sherman's rolls: Black eyes, Nothing, Lucky Trait. They both look pretty normal, besides Sherman's eyes... They creep me out!
First event: Stupid bank robber! (Use the family funds cheat to put your money at Zero. Now you've got nothing.)
Dang it! Well at least their house is puny. If they ended up with that baby it wont have anywhere to have a crib!
Screenshots

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Field Researcher
#803 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 7:51 PM
Hey I'm back again with my newest update! Dory and P. Sherman Wallaby are doing great and as you know they were very happy during to first few days although they didn't have much. Well now they are about to become a bit larger of a household... Dory is pregnant!
Event 2: Double adoption! (Adopt two sims) and this happened... Great... And we don't even have the money for a crib.... Looks like they best get going earning money!
The first adoption rolled: hat hairstyle, vegetarian trait, and Grey/white/black skin. It's a girl also. Her name is Allison
The second rolled: Medium hair, Ugliest clothing you can find, and pink hair. It's a girl too. Their pictures are down below at the bottom. Her name is Julia
The next little one that was born, a girl: Modest clothing, Alien eyes, and Name her Wonder Woman.
And it's new sister, she had twins: blue eyes, pink hair, and kleptomaniac trait. Her name is Cierra.
Event 3: Static needs! (Use testingcheatsenabled and the mailbox to make your needs static for the next 3 days.) Finally something good happened! The four toddlers are extremely annoying.
During those three days it was mainly the toddlers being taught. Nothing very interesting. Allison became a child during this time.
Event 4: Static needs! (Use testingcheatsenabled and the mailbox to make your needs static for the next 3 days.) Woo! Again, I love this!
Nothing happened majorly, all toddlers became chidren and learned logic and fishing.
Event 5: Build a new house. (Move to a lot and build a new house for yourself) Sweet! Time to earn some money and get building!

Field Researcher
#804 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 8:57 PM
Here are the pictures from the last post, it messed up and didn't show them. I'll also include the new house. Sorry for the lack of pics of the other children.

Test Subject
#805 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 5:36 PM
this is a hilarious challenge love it!
Test Subject
#806 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 11:33 AM
Ok,hi! Thsi is something I'm doing for fun,if you want me to,I COULD put it on my blog,but I don't see a reason,ah well. Lez go!
Male(Brother to one of the couple.):
Medium hair. Ok...That's fine...
Unlucky trait. Well,he's sticking around,I guess.
Make yourself or someone you know. *sighs* I guess I'll make someone who resembles me and name him something interesting.
Female(Couple):
Least favorite hairstyle. Oh gosh no! D:
Possesed. Are you kidding me. :/
Unibrow. I hate you randomizer. I guess I am truly unlucky. D':
Male(Couple):Named from an object. He shalt be named bed! I'm oddly OK with this.
Largest hat you can find. I'm decently OK with this too. I can make him top hat swag
Normal hair color. Err,this is really boring. I'm going to reroll that one. Name him Bob. He will be Bob Bed,or Bed Bob?
And then I have to get a roomate. Which I will hire by phone and then make into this:
Female:
Neat. Yisss,free cleaner! XD
Named Lara Croft. Omg,yes. I'll go download Lara Croft and make it into her,ahhh my gerrrd. yissss.
With highlights.
She is gonna be awesim! This is gonna be hilarious!!! :D

Hello there! I have my challenges and stories at http://starrysimschallenges.blogspot.com/ It would mean a lot if you checked it out at least,I will do challenges from these forums only. :)
Test Subject
#807 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 10:33 PM
decided to make a blog with it
my first 3 days
http://corleonediayg.blogspot.com/
Test Subject
#808 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 11:21 PM
Default Started
I made my sims
Screenshots
Test Subject
#809 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 8:10 PM
Instructor
#810 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 4:08 PM
bump bump bump
Test Subject
#811 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 9:05 PM
No one is playing this challenge anymore?
Well, I wanted to give it another try and it's still fun!
I lost my old save file so here's my new family

Bob and Naomie Lebois
Bob rolls are : large beard / highlights / name him Bob
Naomie rolls are : loser trait / glasses / unique hairstyle & eye color
I wanted Bob to be ugly but he's cute without the beard.

First event :
Painting inspiration. Great, I wanted Naomie to paint anyway!

Second event :
You broke the challenge. So I rolled 3 times in 3 days...

The next event was : writing inspiration.
Naomie went to the library for the day so Bob was in hell trying to take care of 4 crying babies...

I'll stop with pictures of the crying babies now crying toddlers.
Lab Assistant
#812 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 11:20 PM
My very first event roll:

What Just Happened?. (Delete all the furniture in your home AND THEN use family funds and put your household funds at 0.)

*bangs head against wall*
Lab Assistant
#813 Old 29th May 2016 at 12:46 AM
I couldn't stand to see this thread die...I am having HELLA FUN with this and more people should do it! Ok I've been playing this family for awhile and don't have screenies of everything, but here's a recap:
Here is my couple, Herbert (red hair. hates children, lucky). He's an adult now, the facial hair came with a midlife crisis. He's in the military career.

The wife, Gillian. (Blue skin, fat, (she exercised the fat off), alien eyes). She's a cop.

One of their early rolls was to move a neighbor in with them, so this is Conrad. He's nearing the end of his life now, he's a scientist.

Event rolls for the most part have not been bad..until recently. Herbert and Gillian DID have two kids, one a child and one just aged to toddler...unfortunately I rolled that they were to move out, so they're gone. Might have been for the best, since the next roll I had to sell all the furniture and set household funds to 0. Working on getting money and rebuying furniture again.

Conrad found an emerald tree boa when he was out and brought him home (because when you're broke, pets are a good idea). His name is Sir Hiss, and Conrad spends hours playing peekaboo with him.

Seriously, he plays peekaboo with the snake. I think Conrad's gone a wee bit senile.
Lab Assistant
#814 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 11:43 AM
I've been thinking about adapting this for TS4, I know someone else started to but it looks like they never updated the rolls to work with TS4. The limitations of CAS make some of the appearance rolls impossible (though now you can make your male Sim a pretty pretty princess no problem ).
Lab Assistant
#815 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mocajava
I've been thinking about adapting this for TS4, I know someone else started to but it looks like they never updated the rolls to work with TS4. The limitations of CAS make some of the appearance rolls impossible (though now you can make your male Sim a pretty pretty princess no problem ).

Maybe you could make up new rolls, tell the creator, and they will update it! You'll be a hero! (not really, but you'll help out others!)
Lab Assistant
#816 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heart Sims
Maybe you could make up new rolls, tell the creator, and they will update it! You'll be a hero! (not really, but you'll help out others!)

Looks like someone already did a new one for TS4 it's called the box of chocolates challenge or something similar.
Test Subject
#817 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 3:23 PM Last edited by Malaionus : 3rd Jul 2016 at 5:29 PM.
I'm gonna try this, I'll post updates on how it goes.

So before I start, I rolled my things:

Male: Make a pretty princess (XD) young adult and Dislike Children

Female: Black hair, name Marge Simpson and unibrow (oh no)

Perk is Make a sim pretty again (I'll save this one for later)
-----

Lab Assistant
#818 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 2:44 AM
OK so i'm back!

After three days of TV time with Cayanne, I got the fired roll.
I fired Gena...
Next roll!
Event 10: double death
IT CANT!!!! Anyway, I drowned Marge and Irwin...

Event 11: I wish for a fish.
Sent! Now I just have to wait for it to come back mounted! Also, since her sister's death, Cayanne has been super glitch
Build Buy Roller: Nothing! Oh that's good. I don't think my sims have jobs...

Arnald learned how to walk! Now they can age up!
Arnald aged up with a cake but then I couldn't get Emel to the cake so she aged up without and then so I aged up Cayanne with the extra cake.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#819 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 5:18 PM
I just really wanna say i'm glad people are still playing this challenge, I'm glad you still like it! ♥
Test Subject
#820 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 10:43 AM Last edited by Mezoloc : 2nd Oct 2016 at 11:21 AM.
So I don't have tons of sims with the same name I decided when I roll names for the sims I will name them after the type of character. So Marge Simpson = Cartoon Character, Batman = Comic Hero or Villain, Laura Croft = Video Game Character, etc. I also randomized any trait that wasn't set in creation rolls.

Alright now here we go:

OPTIONAL: Extra Sim[s] List!: Sims still living with there parents [Add parents to one of the coupled sims.]

Father: James Bond (Traits: Photographer's Eye, Bookworm, Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Artistic; LTW: Illustrious Author)
Roll 1: Make the sim look like your favorite Disney character! (reroll)
Roll 1.5: I'm different! (Make your sim have a unique hairstyle color and unique eye color. Like Blue hair and Red Eyes!) (I went with pink hair and purple eyes.)
Roll 2: make your dream boy friend in game (reroll)
Roll 2.25: make yourself or someone you know (reroll)
Roll 2.5: blue/red/green/purple/orange skin (went with blue)
Roll 3: Extra 2 rolls
Roll 4: Name him James Bond (movie character) (Kept it James Bond this time)
Roll 5: Adult

Mother: Cornelia Bond (Traits: Neat, Evil, Insane, Neurotic, Avant Garde; LTW: The Emporer of Evil)

Roll 1: neat trait
Roll 2: Evil trait
Roll 3: Extra 2 rolls
Roll 4: insane trait
Roll 5: Young Adult

Wife: Marge Simpson (Traits: Kleptomaniac, Disciplined, Virtuoso)

Roll 1: kleptomaniac trait
Roll 2: Yellow eyes
Roll 3: Blue eyes (can't have two different eye colors and I'm not going to search for a mod that lets me. reroll)
Roll 3.25: Yellow eyes (sigh... already have them. reroll)
Roll 3.5: bald (reroll, can't stand bald women)
Roll 3.75: Extra 2 rolls (why do I keep getting this)
Roll 4: name her Marge Simpson (cartoon character) (Kept Marge Simpson this time.)
Roll 5: Kid! [Turn them into a child.] (Great my wife is still a child.)

Me:
Roll 1: insane trait (guess that is why I want to marry a child)
Roll 2: Elder (How am I older than my parents! I'm going to be dead before my future wife is old enough to marry me!)
Roll 3: Crap! (Delete your sim. Or kill them. If this is your starting sim however then just restart all your rolls from the beginning.) (This my be for the better)

Me (Take Two): Santa Clause Bond (Traits: Workaholic, Couch Potato, Artistic, Dislike Children (when able))

Roll 1: Name him Romeo (not sure what to make this if I roll it again)
Roll 2: Extra 2 rolls (again)
Roll 3: Highlights (I don't do them well, but I'll try)
Roll 4: Extra 2 rolls (and again)
Roll 5: make your dream boy friend in game (reroll)
Roll 5.5: Kid! [Turn them into a child.] (at least they are the same age now)
Roll 6: My name is mud. (Turn your sim into your utter worst nightmare....) (reroll)
Roll 6.5: Large Beard (I'll have to remember this once he can have beard)
Roll 7: Extra 2 rolls (and again again)
Roll 8: Extra 2 rolls (alright this is getting ridiculous)
Roll 9: Name him Santa clause (lol I love this one especially with the Large Beard, so ummm reroll Name him Romeo)
Roll 9.5: White hair (lol perfect)
Roll 10: dislike children trait (great I am Santa and I hate children. Another I'll have to remember to give when I can.)
Roll 11: Extra 2 rolls (would reroll it, but I'm out)
Roll 12: Long hair
Roll 13: Red eyes

OPTIONAL: Build Buy list 1: None
Random Event Generator 1: house condemned (stay out of your house for the next 3 days. you can take some furniture outside to keep your sims alive.)

Because of something to with mutated rats, the Bond household is forced to live at the fire house for a few days.

Santa Clause decided to show his appreciation by painting a picture of the fire chief's daughter.

When they were able to return home they were surprised with a check for 100,000 simoleons from the Holy Cow Science Center and all they had to do was sign a nondisclosure agreement. James and Cornelia decided to celebrate by making Santa Clause a new brother or sister.
OPTIONAL: Perk list: best perk ever! [Type in motherlode TWICE in cheats.]
Lab Assistant
#821 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 8:46 AM
nostalgia got me... besides after installing nraas story progresion half of my savegames became corrupted to the point of no return so... had to restart this. The only one that was saved was that one of the martian breeder.
first the perk:

Muscular card!(Use to make sims big and muscular.)

Guy:
Name him Forrest Gump
Press the randomize sim button in your game
workaholic trait

That button never stops surprising me... this time brought a fat guy with rainbow skin and red hair
his wife:
Big breasts
make your dream girl friend in game
Grey/white/black skin

Used the muscular card on her because... why not!

Sister(Of one of the coupled sims)

Name her Wonder Woman
Glasses
Yellow eyes

The neighborhood this time was montevista

first buy: Extra floor [can be any amount of rooms. But it must contain at the very least a bathroom and other room of your choice.]
a though one, but lucklly i could do it. Just was a hit of luck

That's a nice slice of pepperoni you have there...(order a pizza, then have someone flirt with the pizza delivery man/woman.)

the bachelor sister did the move on this one.

Nothing happens! (Self explanatory)
meh... boring

just gave Forest and Wonder jobs on these days, hopping to make funds for that dreaded floor
Major kidnapping. (Using Edit town merge all the babies and toddlers you can find into your house.)

since nrass story progresion was instaled npc sims trend to get friskier... so i got a full house. Funny fact, their own parents were in my yard all the time

but they did not help much.
just when i thought that the repo man will come, Whitney Woman decided to make waffles and caused a fire

which insurance was used to build the floor in day 8

if you wonder about the toddlers, well i change the settings of age, babies are just 2day and toddlers are like 3 days, in order to compensate children are 14days
next build buy roll:
Build a fence around your lot. If you have one already then build a fence around that fence!

Early age up! (buy a cake and age up a sim its optional to throw a party.)

one of the kidnapees got aged early.
also used the money on promotions and part time job of this guy for getting the fence as soon as possible:

Narwhals. (Do something you or your sim would regret.)
decided to go to the elixir store and spent the rest of money there, got 3 elixirs: one of rejuvenation, one of large and fairy one, also turned the genius, loner, comitment issued kidnapee into a crossdresser

Female Bonding! (Send your female sims off to do something together.)

sent them to the fast food restaurant.

build buy: Nothing

Stupid bank robber! (Use the family funds cheat to put your money at Zero. Now you've got nothing.)

After that roll, a meteor just fell into the school killing ALMOST ALL of children/teen population plus the teacher, crossdresser and teen survived...

however, the teen kept crying over every single child and got frozen and dead... well actually he got glitched when the policeman came for him... used resetsim * and got this

if the game does not get corrupted and i can continue or even force kill the glitched sim without trouble i will keep posting, else maybe i will hit the reset button and try again.
Lab Assistant
#822 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
I just really wanna say i'm glad people are still playing this challenge, I'm glad you still like it! ♥

What? This is my favorite challenge! I love the unpredictability!
Test Subject
#823 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 7:48 PM
Meet Ti-Yang and Cheri Flanagan.
Ti-Yang: Rainbow Hair. Make him a Butterfly (Don't actually know what that means do I make him a Fairy?), Randomize Sim
Cheri: Clumsy Trait, Pink Eyes, Large Chin
Here's My LP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kgpEVJP7EI
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#824 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 11:43 PM Last edited by Heart Sims : 8th Jan 2017 at 11:54 PM.
So I've been playing for a while and these are the photos i've gathered:

You'll be following Maverix. His rolls are:
Extra 2 rolls
pretend your a butterfly
named Clark Kent REROLL blonde hair REROLL insane trait REROLL blue eyes
pretty princess (so transgender)
neat trait

Ur a creep Maverix
Perk: Kill ur favorite sim. NO FLAMBOUYANCE (she is from the first event of adopt 5 babies, and my favorite with the rolls of Black eyes, big breasts, no eyelashes REROLL very muscular) She even had a boyfriend. BYE

She was too pretty!
In the present:

Hanging with dead sis before school, and trying not to mention that he has eyes on her bae
Lab Assistant
#825 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 5:57 PM
Stared again XD
Been playing this non-stop and I'm already on my third (?) generation. I had a neighbor move in because of an event and she got married to a bachelor and then i had an event where they got divorced so no one of my original family line is in my household anymore except for a kid she adopted with her wife that was also not in the original family line but married the original founder when she was YA and he was elder. so ya.

Family Tree RN

The true family tree (original bloodline) I can dig around in the family tree and find it, so there must be a little tiny bit of the original blood in her, and her only.

This one shows her

These Two :lovestruc They always want to woohoo and have 3 kids together already and they have only been married for a week
In case you were wondering, it's Belle and Lumiere and 2 of their kids are Gaston and the Feather Duster, and the newest to be decided. I might do Belle's Dad
Page 33 of 37