Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 3:10 PM
Default Where are my leaves?
I was playing the Pleasant family and I had leaves everywhere, but then I went and played the McGreggor household and his weather was ALL weird. It was heavy snow on the ground in mid summer, it melted after 3 days. Summer ended and leaves fell from the ground as it was fall, but nothing to rake up... I even added more trees to test the theory and you could see leaves falling to the ground, but then they would vanish. I moved to a custom lot and the leaves worked fine, so its not something global.
I just wanna know why he isn't getting any leaves, he can't make compost quicker without them.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 3:23 PM
Sometimes you do get some freak weather in the game - snow is possible (though extremely rare) in summer.

The leaf thing... are the trees very close to the edge of the lot and/or fencing or walls? If they don't have enough room (several tiles around them) they won't drop leaves onto the ground. I don't recall that exact household so I'm not sure how the lot is laid out.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 7:15 PM
That makes alot of sense, yea i think they have fences and stuff close by. Thanks once more HP- have a lovely day!