Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 9:00 PM
Default Apartment Life teaser
Don't know if any of you have seen it but I put it up on my site. Just thought I would share this. Also the release date from many websites is now saying the release is 9/4/2008.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 11:18 AM
What teaser? I tried to find it on your site, but couldn't see any mention of a brand new teaser.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 2:37 PM
There are a whole load of things posted on the front page; including a movie of fans playing Apartment life. Do you perhaps have script blocking or something?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
There are a whole load of things posted on the front page; including a movie of fans playing Apartment life. Do you perhaps have script blocking or something?

Admittedly, I need to update my brower. That, or I was half-sleep when I looked.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 3:31 PM
Hehe, it's a busy page too- easy to overlook something!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 3:51 PM
Ah, figured it out. Really busy page, apart from the large blank space with a tiny box in the corner saying 'Download Adobe Flash Player'.

*Dons the 'special' hat*

:D

Alchemist
#7 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 6:01 PM
Don't worry, it took me forever to find the stuff too.
Theorist
#8 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 6:23 PM
Can someone just post a little ScreanShot if possible? And a link to the page too!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 6:33 PM
The link's in the OP's sig.

Theorist
#10 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 6:38 PM
The website always crashes for me, Thats why I was asking for a screeny..

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Theorist
#11 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 6:41 PM
Which teaser actually are you guys talking about? I went there, saw a video from the fanday and stuff... But I'm not sure if that's the teaser or there's something really new on that page
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#12 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 10:18 PM
I think the original poster means the new Apartment Life comic:
http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep8_comic2.php
As well as the fanday video:
http://www.osimbr.net/home.php