Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2008 at 2:36 PM
Default Toddlers' pictures on the wall
I've read that the pcitures toddlers make at their new desk can be put up. Like on the refrigerator. But there's no options for it. Is it just a rumour or am I doing something wrong?
Advertisement
#2 Old 15th May 2008 at 2:40 PM
Use buy mode to put the pictures on the wall, but I'm not quite sure for the refrigerator have to try that
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th May 2008 at 6:30 PM
They have to finish the picture, too. The option to grab it doesn't occur until the kid has finished drawing.
#4 Old 15th May 2008 at 6:34 PM
Yeah simsample. When the toddlers move to a new page then the picture is finished.
#5 Old 15th May 2008 at 8:00 PM
And you can't put them on the fridge. Someone in the official chat asked, and the maxoids said no.
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th May 2008 at 8:16 PM
Thanks for the answers. I thought the picture was done since she started a new one but next time I play the family she'll have to finish it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th May 2008 at 11:07 AM
Maybe you could put them on the fridge using moveobjects on?
#8 Old 17th May 2008 at 11:43 AM
I'll have to try that. I think you can actually.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th May 2008 at 1:32 PM
Ye but they wouldnt move when the fridge door opened and they probably wouldnt sit well on the fridge door because the door is near the centre of the placement square where as walls are on the edge.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 24th May 2008 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mark2512
Ye but they wouldnt move when the fridge door opened and they probably wouldnt sit well on the fridge door because the door is near the centre of the placement square where as walls are on the edge.

boolprop snapobjectstogrid false

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 1:03 AM
I used moveobjects and snapobjects false to put one on the fridge and I think it came out nicely. It's in the background of this snapshot. At a distance, you can't even really tell that it's held by pushpins; they could be magnets.

Come read my first Sims story in ages (for TS4): http://msrebeccawest.tumblr.com/