Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 10:38 PM
Default Twallans Kama Simtra
I've looked everywhere for an answer to this question. I had woohooer installed and had risky turned on. Every now and then a sim would get pregnant. That's fine, that's why I installed woohooer. My question is with adding Kama Simtra. I installed it and it seems to be working fine. However, it always says the woohoo is safe. Does that mean the Risky part has been turned off? My sim never gets pregnant with woohoo anymore.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by no.1froggie
I've looked everywhere for an answer to this question. I had woohooer installed and had risky turned on. Every now and then a sim would get pregnant. That's fine, that's why I installed woohooer. My question is with adding Kama Simtra. I installed it and it seems to be working fine. However, it always says the woohoo is safe. Does that mean the Risky part has been turned off? My sim never gets pregnant with woohoo anymore.

Have you tried looking over at the site where the mod was created? Put a post over at NRaas In Chatterbox . The members are experienced with the Mods and you will spend less time looking if you go to the source
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 2:29 AM
There are various options with the mod that might have been changed when you added the Kama Simtra module.

It probably just turned the "Risky woohoo" option off. You can turn it back on from the Woohooer menu.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kinseth
There are various options with the mod that might have been changed when you added the Kama Simtra module.

It probably just turned the "Risky woohoo" option off. You can turn it back on from the Woohooer menu.

I checked all of my woohooer settings. nothing seemed to be changed.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 6:58 AM
Is it a moodlet? Sims in a committed relationship automatically get a positive moodlet for woohooing with their partner instead of a random stranger. It has no effect on whether or not your sim gets pregnant. Just sort of a "congrats for you not putting yourself at risk of getting an STI!" sort of thing.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MysticCandy
Is it a moodlet? Sims in a committed relationship automatically get a positive moodlet for woohooing with their partner instead of a random stranger. It has no effect on whether or not your sim gets pregnant. Just sort of a "congrats for you not putting yourself at risk of getting an STI!" sort of thing.

It shouldn't be. It should show up in the pie menu as an added woohoo option, and does get Sims pregnant sometimes, sometimes it gives you a negative moodlet, sometimes it does both. Regular woohoo has no chance of pregnancy and no chance for the moodlet, and Try For Baby has pregnancy chances that vary depending on where you do it. Risky woohoo doesn't have anything to do with who you're doing it with (except for the moodlet part), it's about how you do it-- it's analogous to having sex without using contraceptives.

If you're using Woohooer and you're not seeing the "Risky Woohoo" option, you probably have it turned off.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:28 PM
There's a moodlet that your sim gets when woohooing called something like "clean, safe fun" that lasts for 4 hours. My married sims get it all the time because they're woohooing with their spouse and not a stranger, but it doesn't affect whether or not they can get pregnant. If OP is referring to the moodlet, then nothing is actually wrong and it just so happens that their sim hasn't been getting knocked up recently. I've had sims get knocked up with risky woohoo (set to 3%) the first time they woohoo with their SO and I've had other sims have to try for baby (set to 30%) near constantly for days on end before it happens. OP's sims might just be unlucky recently (or lucky, depending on how you look at it).

I definitely wouldn't say risky woohoo is like having sex without contraceptives. That's try for baby. Risky woohoo is a realistic portrayal of sims having sex while using contraceptives, which aren't 100% effective. A bit more realism to add to your game instead of your sims becoming mysteriously sterile every time they woohoo instead of try for baby.