Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 1:07 AM
Default Do I need WA?
Ok, I have two worlds now, after downloading one from TSS. I wanted to know could my Sims travel separately? I tried moving one of my sims to her own house in another town, and the rest of the family followed, and I ended up with two games, just diff worlds/towns. How would I get my sim to live in a diff town in the same game? Or i it not possible?

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 3:10 PM
Umm, I don't think so. Remember, when you move town, you leave behind friends, family and jobs. So, in case you want to keep all that, the game saves the old save file and the new one. If you really don't want to keep all the info, just delete the old save file.
Theorist
#3 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 3:53 PM
It's not normally possible, but Nraas Traveler mod makes it possible. It'll let you do exactly what you want. Your sim can move, but still keep relationships. She can invite her family over to the new town to visit, or she can go back home to visit them.

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
It's not normally possible, but Nraas Traveler mod makes it possible. It'll let you do exactly what you want. Your sim can move, but still keep relationships. She can invite her family over to the new town to visit, or she can go back home to visit them.

Oh ok, I need to get that. But why does the whole family move when I only want one person to move?

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 1:08 PM
I'm pretty sure you need World Adventures to do what you want to do, having the mod doesn't just give you that option without the EP. Read the info over at Nraas for everything you need to know about Traveler.