Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 3:56 AM Last edited by MistyDW : 26th Aug 2014 at 5:31 AM.
Default High School Dreams Challenge
If you'd like to see my launch video for this challenge including walkthrough of my setup, CLICK HERE .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SCHOOL DREAMS CHALLENGE
Welcome to my newest challenge! I’m VERY excited to bring it to you! I had this scheduled as reserve post launch of Sims 4 but I thought why not go ahead and put it out there for you all to enjoy it.
How many of you (like me) would like to relive those high school days? Hopefully, this challenge will bring us both a little closer to those memories! My youngest just turned 17 and is entering her senior year of high school. While walking around with her on senior welcome day, it occurred to me, why not bring this into the Sims world with a brand new challenge!
You know my challenges are in-depth but this is NOT Doomsday. I’m going to try to make this as easy going as I can but still possess the detail you love!

ABOUT THE HIGH SCHOOL
Welcome to High School…or at least back to it. Having recently obtained a Master’s in Education, you’ve been selected as the new principal for the local private high school. Use your imagination here! You can make it a snobby establishment where the elite dump off their children to be raised by you while they’re off cruising the Bahamas, or could it be more urban where troubled teens are sent by the state as a last ditch effort to keep them out of prison. Mine was a mix of both (more of a typical high school) with a mixture of snobby jocks and cheerleaders, brainy nerds, and rebellious punks. The town you choose should be relevant to the type of high school you create (i.e. Bridgeport might have a more urban school while Starlight Shores might have that more Beverly Hills 90210 “rich kid” high school.
NOTE: The rules of this challenge are guidelines for a middle-of-the-road high school (a mixture of students from various backgrounds). If you choose something more specific, modify the rules accordingly (as long as the complexity of the challenge is not altered). Also, decorating ideas for the classrooms are SUGGESTIONS. Feel free to do what you like deco wise as long as they skill building equipment is available.

SUGGESTED MODS:
There are some must have mods for this challenge, specifically the home school mod from NRaas. While you’re on the NRaas website, pick up Portrait Panel (as you will have more than 8 in your household) and at least Woohooer (which allows for teen sex/pregnancy and increases the maximum number of occupants on a lot).

SETTING THE SCENE:
Seasons are at your discretion depending on the role-play scene for your high school. For example, if you are doing the snobby Starlight Shores High, consider removing winter entirely and lengthening summer (as this town is supposed to simulate Southern California).

BASIC RULES:

1. You may not use money cheats unless the challenge instructs you to.
2. This challenge is designed to last 6 weeks. During this time, you may either turn aging off entirely or ensure that no one ages up in that 6 week (42 day) period.
3. Infants may be aged up immediately (if you don’t like burritos); however, toddlers must remain toddlers until a student graduates.
4. Pets are restricted to specific classes. For example, you can store small animals, insects, and fish as display items in the Biology classroom if you like.
5. Traveling is only permitted by the History class as part of their final exam.
6. In order to graduate, students must obtain 12 credits. Most classes are one credit (if passed); however, some have an option for two credits if the student excels. I did this to provide an opportunity to recover if one of your students fails a course.
7. You WILL need a pen and paper to keep track of your student’s schedules, etc.

THE SETUP
I highly recommend finding a lot already prepared on the exchange. There are some very good ones that look remarkably like high schools. Ultimately, any building costs are at no expense to you. You can take as much money as you like and create the school of your dreams; HOWEVER, keep in mind you will have to pay taxes on it and you are responsible for all other expenditures (i.e. food, books, field trips, butler if you use one, etc.)

THE STAFF
You may have up to four (4) staff members at your school covering as many areas as you need them to. Here is how I broke down mine. Feel free to use it as a guide:

Principal – That’s you! You can also double as a teacher or fill any other role you like.
Teacher – Teachers usually teach 1-2 courses per day; therefore, they can have two roles if you like.
Athletics Director – These make great gym teachers and coaches for sports.
Cafeteria Worker/Janitor – You may either hire a butler OR hire maid and have your cooking teacher do the meal preparation..
School Nurse/Daycare Worker – If someone gets sick, goes into labor, or needs a toddler cared for, this person can get the job done.

You may use NRaas Master Controller to set your staff to level 10 in skills they are teaching. You may also use the lifetime reward point cheat to give them an honorary degree (i.e. a degree in art for your art teacher). That is voluntary of course. Here is what I did for my staff. Feel free to copy this or come up with your own plan:

ʚ Principal / Teacher: Teaches academic courses including English, Algebra, Chemistry, and Biology
ʚ Teacher / Guidance Counselor / Cook: Teaches art, music, and cooking
ʚ Teacher / Athletic Instructor: Teaches gym, drivers education, shop, and history

THE STUDENTS
Random 8 – 20 to determine how many students you will have this school year or just pick a number you can manage. I chose 12.
I would recommend randomizing your student’s appearance and attributes unless your school is intended for a particular demographic. The easiest route is to create your staff, then go to edit town and move teens from your town to your school.

Students may be controlled in regards to sending them to class, having them take their seats, and having them do their class work. You MAY NOT control students outside of the classroom or other school activities. For example, it’s 10:00 PM and one of your students is hanging out watching TV in the common room. You cannot tell him to go to bed. If he doesn’t go to bed until 4:00 AM, then he’s going to be a mess the next day. 6:00 AM comes and his alarm goes off (highly recommend setting alarms). He gets up, showers, and goes downstairs when the cafeteria worker summons everyone to the morning meal. Before you can tell him to go to class, he stumbles back to his room and passes out. You queue the action to send him to class but he isn’t budging. There is nothing you can do at this point but slap him with detention.

THE DOLLARS & CENTS
Running a school can be very expensive and the more students you have, the more elaborate the cost. As this is a private high school, you will be receiving tuition (either from parents or, in the case of juvenile delinquents, the state). Tuition is paid every Sunday and is $250 per student.

EXAMPLE: If you started with 12 students your weekly tuition received would be 12 x $250 = $3,000. Simply use the “familyfunds” cheat to adjust your bank account accordingly. Butlers are awesome but they cost $1,200 a week. If you’re not playing with a ton of students, it will be difficult to pay the bills.
You may NOT keep money earned by students while they are raising skills unless otherwise stated. If a student makes a masterpiece, hang it up in the school, you won’t be selling it!

After you build and furnish your school, use the familyfunds cheat to set your money to $400 per child (12 x $400 is $4800). This is the first week’s tuition and enrollment fee you gained from parents, etc. This is the only time you can use $400 per child. You’ll need to decide on what classes you are going to run first term and buy those supplies to get you through the week.

NOTE: YOU MAY NOT BUY SKILL BOOKS. Students must learn from practical experience.

DISCIPLINE
Ideally you are responsible for the general health and welfare of the students entrusted to you. You can create a system of rules and if a student violates them, they must appear in Saturday-morning detention; however, you cannot stop a student from committing the act unless a staff member catches them in the act. Here are some general rules:

1. No intimate contact between students (this includes making out, woohoo, etc.)
2. Students may not leave the school without being chaperoned or otherwise given permission.
3. Fighting is strictly prohibited outside of gym class (wrestling).
4. No setting traps, crank calls, etc.
5. Girls cannot go into boy’s rooms and vice versa.
6. Students must arrive at each scheduled class on time unless given an excused absence

Free will must be turned on for students (you may have it turned off during class times to keep them in their seats if you like but it must be turned on afterwards). Additionally, teen sex and pregnancy must be turned on (you’ll need the NRaas Woohooer mod for that).
So what do you do if Susie and Johnnie are getting jiggy with it in Johnnie’s room and no staff saw them go in there together? Absolutely nothing. Unless they are CAUGHT, the staff would have no way of knowing who did what.
Teen Pregnancy - Once a teen becomes pregnant the staff will not know it until she begins to show (Day 2). At this point, she (and the boy involved) must be called into the principal’s office and you have a decision to make.

1. Expel the students
2. Agree to allow the child to remain at the school until the end of the school year (nursery required)
3. Allow the teen to have her baby and then use edit town to move the infant to the home you took the teen from (or a random home). Think of it as sending the baby to their grandparents.

Saturday Detention – If you have a child that breaks the rules, they are assigned Saturday detention time. Decide how much detention time will be assigned for each rule violation. While the other students are free to do as they like on Saturday (within reason), these students will report to the library immediately after breakfast and be forced to work on homework or just sit there if their homework is done. This will require you to jot down some notes throughout the week so you will know who needs to be in detention and for how long. For example, let’s say Lauren was late for her Biology class on Wednesday and snuck out of the school Thursday night and got busted for breaking curfew by the police. Being late for class might only be a 30 minute offense, but sneaking out is considerably worse. You decide how much time she will do in detention. I’d say a minimum of 2 hours for those offenses.

HOMEWORK
As far as the actual mechanics and your school and the game, students must sign up for home schooling (using the NRaas mod). During Study Hall each day, the students will use library computers to obtain their homework and work on it until class ends. Any homework not completed must be done after school.
If a student is falling behind in a class, he or she may put in extra hours after class boosting skill.

ALLOWANCE
Every Friday after school, use cheats to add an allowance to each student that they can use to go to a movie, buy something for themselves, etc. The amount may range anywhere from 10 – 50 simoleons depending on how wealthy the child’s parents are. This money must be kept separate from school funds.
Alternatively (and what I did) send the kids to a weekend activity and call it a wash. If you like, you can break them up into groups.

SCHOOL SPIRIT!
Where is your school spirit? What are your school’s colors? Your gym uniforms, athletic team uniforms, graduation robes, etc. should reflect those colors!
*Pep Rally* - Give me a B! Give me an I! Give me a T! Ok you get it. You can have a few of your female students in Cheerleader outfits entertaining the student body before the big game! Up to you.

*Assembly* - You know you had to go to them as a kid. They were a great way to get out of class! At least once a semester (2 weeks) you, as principal, need to hold an assembly. You can move chairs into the gymnasium or use a theater if you built one. Stand up there at the podium and give your best lecture!

*Games* - Every Friday and Saturday evening you should have a competitive athletic event. It could be anything from wrestling to soccer.

*Prom/Dances* - At minimum, plan a prom the weekend before the last week of school. Decorate the gym and make it awesome with buffet tables, balloons, and whatever else you can think of,. all in school colors! If you like, have a Homecoming Dance as well between semesters or whenever you like.

*Yearbook* - At the end of the challenge you must have a yearbook for the students! Do this by saving memories (the guy in the picture frame above the buttons to move the level up or down). You should have a photo of your entire crew on Day 1, a picture of each child and staff member, a picture of special events, and a picture on the last day. Lots of fun!

SCHEDULE
Here is a sample schedule. Feel free to modify!
Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM Wake Up
07:00 AM – 9:00 AM Breakfast is served
08:00 AM – 09:30 AM 1ST Period
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM 2nd Period
1200 PM – 1:30 PM 3rd Period
02:00 PM – 3:30 PM 4th Period
04:00 PM – 5:30 PM Study Hall (Do Homework from Home Schooling Mod)
06:00 PM - 8:00 PM Dinner is served
10:00 PM All students must be in the dorm (Midnight on Fridays)
Saturday: 08:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Breakfast is served
10:00 AM Saturday Detention (time limit varies)
04:00 PM – 6:00 PM Sporting Event
06:00 PM – 8:30 PM Dinner is served
12:00 AM Light’s Out
Sunday: 10:00 PM Lights Out

Here is how I laid out my classes based on my staff (indicated above). I knew my one teacher was doubling as cook so I scheduled her classes accordingly.
Semester One:
--1st Period: Algebra
--2nd Period: Art
--3rd Period: Gym
--4th Period: Chemistry
Semester Two
--1st Period: Driver’s Education
--2nd Period: Cooking
--3rd Period: Biology
--4th Period: English
Semester Three
--1st Period: History
--2nd Period: Music
--3rd Period: (Make up class if more than one failed a previous or put study hall here this term)
--4th Period: Shop

AMMENITIES
This section deals with the amenities (or extra services) you may offer at the school. Many are optional. Otherwise they will say [REQUIRED].

͔▐▐ Cafeteria ▐▐
Description: A minimum of two meals per day on time must be prepared and served in the cafeteria on time each day.. If meals are late, students may have to go to their next class hungry! Prepare a school cafeteria room with a door (only available to staff) that goes into the kitchen. Make sure to make enough food for all students and place the completed dish on a serving table in the cafeteria area. Once a meal time is over, the worker should clean up. If you’d like to have them prepare a meal ahead and store it in the fridge, you may do so. For an added touch, you could create an outside eating area and a staff only lounge.

▐▐ Dormitory ▐▐
Description: If possible, the boys and girls dorm should be separate. Rooms must contain 2 single beds or 1 bunk bed (as they are shared), bedside table with alarm clock, one desk, one chair, at least one piece of artwork (can be inexpensive), and one dresser or armoire that is shared. The dormitory area should have at least one bathroom and you may use the all-in-one object as much as you like. Finally, the dorm area should have a common room where the kids can “hang out”. At start, this common room should have at least enough seating for 4 and have a television and a few recreational activities (i.e. ping pong table, video games, etc.)

▐▐ Gymnasium ▐▐
Status: Required for gym class and sporting events, otherwise voluntary
Description: A large area with smooth flooring and a girls and boys bathroom/locker room with a shower area for each. Additional requirements include exercise equipment, sporting equipment, etc.

▐▐ Offices ▐▐
Description: The “office” area should include a larger private office for you (the principal), and a large office with a couple desks for staff to use (optional). You may also wish to throw in room for a school nurse where you can send sick students as well as students that go into labor.

▐▐ Staff Quarters ▐▐
Description: Like the dormitory, each staff member has their own living quarters. Your room (as principal) should be larger than normal staff living quarters. How you decorate them is up to you but staff should be given a comfy chair or loveseat and a TV in their rooms in addition to bed, dresser, end table, etc.

▐▐ Classrooms ▐▐
Description: Classrooms should be decorated based on their purpose. For example, in addition to scientific research equipment, a Biology class might have collected insect specimens in cages, diagrams on the walls, etc. There should be enough seating for all students attending.

▐▐ Library ▐▐
Description: This is where study hall takes place. Make it look like a library with multiple bookshelves, study area and computer area for doing class work and getting homework.

▐▐ Nursery ▐▐
Description: A colorful playroom for toddlers. If you allow this in your school, you will most likely have to have a staff member just for this area. You might also allow the student to have their child and then send it to their home in town.

CLASSES
Each class spans a period of 2 weeks (one semester). At the conclusion of that time, students must take their final exam. If they do not pass, they will not receive the credit for that course. Each course is worth ONE credit (the last four classes have the opportunity to earn two). Students need a total of 8 credits to graduate!

Each semester (2 week period) contains 4 scheduled courses broken up into the four periods listed in the schedule above. By the time you complete the third semester, you will have offered all 12 classes listed below. If you don’t like a class, you can come up with your own ideas. The order in which you offer the classes is up to you.

Special Note: If I have listed an objective that you cannot achieve because you do not have the expansion (I.e. Biology equipment came with the University expansion) then you will have to come up with an alternative (i.e. if you don’t have Ambitions and can’t do Inventing for shop class, use the handiness skill and have them upgrade toilets).

͸͸ English 101 ͸͸
The primary tasks in this class revolve around reading novels and writing. You may come up with your own curriculum but each student must be given copies of at least one or two novels a week to read. The teacher should have some lecture time, and the majority of time should be spent having the students work on their own writing (practice writing). On writing days, class would convene in the library.
Final Exam: Students must obtain a writing skill of 7 to pass this course. As you cannot use writing to make money for the school, have them continue to use the practice writing skill. Even if they obtain the desired skill level early, they cannot receive credit for the course until the 2 week period has elapsed.

͸͸ Algebra 1 ͸͸
Have the teacher use the white board to demonstrate various graphs, equations, etc. At least 2-3 days a week, take the students to the school library and have them work on their logic by solving puzzles. These are some tough math problems and the school gets to keep the little bit of money you’ll make from doing it!
Final Exam: On the last day of class, have all students use computers to take their final exam and “solve the unsolvable” before class time runs out. Students with high logic skill should get an easy “A”. Logic skill must be at least 8 by exam day to get credit for the class.

͸͸ Chemistry ͸͸
Have the instructor lecture for 30 minutes and spend the rest of the time having students work on their chemistry skill. Potions cannot be sold.
Final Exam: The overall goal for this class is to create a “Young Again” potion before the two weeks expire. You will have to keep track of which students have not completed this objective. If the last day passes by and someone has not created the potion, they will fail the class. If I student practices their chemistry after class and gets the young again potion, they may submit it and pass the class (this only applies during the 2 weeks Chemistry is in session).

͸͸ Study Hall ͸͸
Students report to the library for study hall where spend this time obtaining their homework from library computers and completing it (home schooling mod). This is not a normal class as study hall has to occur every weekday regardless of semester.

͸͸ Gym ͸͸
Each day, students will participate in chosen athletic activities (i.e. soccer, wrestling, throwing the football, lifting weights (boys) or running treadmill (girls), doing aerobics (you’ll need a TV or radio), etc. Have them go to their locker rooms to change into the gym outfits (shorts and t-shirt in school colors). You can have boys and girls in different colors if you like (i.e. if your school’s colors are blue and gold, boys can wear blue, girls gold).

Final Exam: Students must reach an athletic skill of 10 to complete this class.

͸͸ History ͸͸:
Students will read appropriate assigned books (choose books with a history feel to them (like the Crumplebottom Legacy, etc.) and have lecture time from teacher. This is the only class that does not raise an actual skill.

Final Exam: Go on a field trip and complete the beginner tomb exploration quest for that location. Otherwise, let the students explore on their own some or take them to interesting landmarks.

͸͸ Biology ͸͸
Students will have field trips where they can collect various test specimens (seeds, plants, and insects). Specimens will then be taken to class and experiment on.

Final Exam: On the last day of class, each student must be able to collect and analyze a DNA sample from another student (Science skill of 8).

͸͸ Drivers Ed ͸͸
Have your Driver’s Education teacher take the students out on the road! A second teacher might be helpful for this class as well. You can have the students that aren’t behind the wheel studying. You could also load up a couple mini-vans and have the teachers drive the students around to demonstrate proper techniques, road signs, etc.
Final Exam: Once a student has mastered the driving skill, he/she may take the test with the instructor and drive smoothly to a destination and back. This can be done at any class and once the student has their “license” they do not need to report to class unless you want them to.

͸͸ Art 101 ͸͸
The instructor may use an easel at the front of the classroom to demonstrate (as well as a whiteboard if you have it). Students will practice their paintings during each class at either an easel or drafting desk (if you have ambitions). For extra credit, students may take up an additional artistic form (photography, sculpting, or street art). This is a great way to provide a cushion of an extra credit in case they fail (or have failed) a class.

Final Exam: By the end of this class, students must be able to turn in a portrait of another student. Assign each student a partner and hang all of the finished portraits in the art room. If, by the last class, the student has a supplemental art skill (photography, street art, or sculpting) at level 8 or above, they receive TWO credits.

͸͸ Shop Class ͸͸
The teacher will have to routinely collect scrap metal from the junkyard and pass out a sufficient amount at each class. There should be a 30 minute segment of lecturing (use a podium, whiteboard, or whatever else) and the remaining hour is hands on work.

Final Exam: By the final day of class, each student must have made a sim bot (requires 10 inventing skill) for TWO credits or a time machine (9 skill) for ONE credit. If they make the item on their own time after hours (but during the semester this class is being taken) they may turn it in for their credits. If they finish early you may allow them to skip the remainder of classes.

͸͸ Introduction to Cooking ͸͸
At least 6 mini kitchens and one large kitchen are required for this classroom. The large kitchen should be at the front of the class for the instructor and must contain a refrigerator, stove, three counters, 2 dishwashers, and a garbage disposal. The mini kitchens should have two stoves and two counters each. This room should be kept locked outside of class hours to avoid fires and students snacking.

Both the students and instructor will have to read a chosen recipe book the night before class (i.e. the night before Class 1, everyone might read the Chili Con Carne recipe. The teacher will then demonstrate the recipe at the beginning of class and each student must prepare it. Make sure you have fire extinguishers!

Final Exam: Students can earn TWO credits for this course if, on the final day, they can prepare a level 10 recipe. They may earn ONE credit if they can prepare a level 8-9 recipe.

͸͸ Music Theory ͸͸
Students spend most of the class practicing their instruments. Each class, the instructor should hand out the appropriate sheet music for the next day (to allow students to read it at night). If a student doesn’t have the skill, then they are falling behind and should practice more! The instructor should hold one musical where students can come to the gymnasium (or other area) and listen to the class play.

Final Exam: Students must master one instrument. Students who master TWO instruments during this time will gain TWO credits.

LOSING THE CHALLENGE
If any of the following occur during the school year, you will have lost the challenge:
 Welfare comes and takes a child or children away
 You have three teen pregnancies (3 strike rules)
 More than three students fail to get the 12 credits they need for the year
 Your school goes bankrupt and you cannot afford to pay your bills or other expenses

BEST OF LUCK GUYS!
I hope you love this challenge; I've put a lot into it 
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 4:48 AM
Awesome Job Mysti!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 5:21 AM
An amazing challenge, once again. Luckily I was in Create a Household when I saw you posted this, so I didn't have to drop anything to test this out, lol.

One thing though. Under Algebra 1, the number of days a week we're to take our classes to the library is missing.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 5:30 AM
I'll fix that but honestly it's up to you. You can set your own curriculum as long as they gain the skills they need

Quote: Originally posted by NaeShelle
An amazing challenge, once again. Luckily I was in Create a Household when I saw you posted this, so I didn't have to drop anything to test this out, lol.

One thing though. Under Algebra 1, the number of days a week we're to take our classes to the library is missing.
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 8:47 AM
Great challenge,Misty!
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 3:24 PM
You know, I have to say Misty, I'm not usually one for school-type challenges, but I think I'll have to give this one a go when I get some time.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 3:38 PM
Okay, so Thanks to Misty I have been working on this one for a few days. The build was a nightmare since I don't do well building. I almost broke down and had one of the kids do it. Then wouldn't you know I rolled a 17. So, I created my teachers, moved them in only to discover I needed one more mod that I thought I had. I tried to just let the teachers earn their skills by cheating on their motives so they could stay up but hey, that was going to take forever. I finally figured out which add in I needed for the Master Controller It's the one that says its really cheaty if your wondering.

It was Monday night before I managed to find and move in all 17 teens, that included aging up the 7 children I had to age up because the town was severely lacking in teens. They have all enrolled in school. Please make sure you have the right mod for the teachers skills on this one. I'm treating Monday like orientation but those poor kids I didn't get enrolled in home school fast enough all ended up getting yelled at for skipping. It wasn't pretty, and you can't cancel that no matter how hard you try.

17 kids, 4 teachers, and a butler. I went with the school of the future idea. All of the beds, bookshelves, computers, tv's and the like come from into the future. II also couldn't imagine going through and editing the clothes of 17 kids. *Shudder* So, we have a "Wear what you want; we're cool like that" plan.

It was almost lights out time last night when I finally saved it and went to bed myself. I am just hoping that I can get everyone to their respective beds on time. I doubt it. Even with elevators and two buildings for the student dorms, its going to be chaos.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 8:04 PM Last edited by cdoubleop : 27th Aug 2014 at 2:59 AM. Reason: grammar & typos
I've seen a few of your challenges on here and they seem awesome and well thought out. I haven't tried them yet because can't I atm but I just thought I'd leave a comment. I hope you continue to make more and I can't wait until I can finally try them out.

Hi there, you can call me either Nicky, or Coop
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 12:57 AM Last edited by MistyDW : 27th Aug 2014 at 4:06 AM.
Thanks to all. I put I lot into this challenge. If you haven't seen it already, my youtube channel has a video of me setting up this challenge as well as a link to a scool you can download. Take care.

Honestly if this challenge is not received well then I may be retiring from challenge writing. My last few challenges just don't seem to have the interest my initial challenges brought in so I'm thinking I might be just out of good ideas.

I truly do appreciate everyone's support though who has stuck it out with me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 7:31 PM
For the couple responses I received personally encouraging me to stay, thanks kindly.

I will probably still release my Armageddon challenge after Sims 4 releases and I have an awesome alien abduction challenge as a sequel to my "Aliens Among Us" challenge that might come out at some point.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:03 PM
I do not play sims 3, but I think this challenge sounds great, and would like to find a way to adapt it to sims 2.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:42 PM
This sounds like a really cool challenge! I'll probably do this one!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 1:05 AM
I could probably be very blindly missing something, but I can't seem to find a link to your Youtube channel? I'd be very interested in seeing the video you made.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NaeShelle
I could probably be very blindly missing something, but I can't seem to find a link to your Youtube channel? I'd be very interested in seeing the video you made.

It's the very first line in the challenge, all the way up at the top.
Here is another link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy...QsEtAHfjZLruCJg

If you guys would like to see me set up launch videos for any of my other challenges (to show you how I set up my own game), let me know.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 11:39 AM
Hey guys, if you're doing this challenge PLEASE post some pics!
I will put some of my own up later today.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 10:24 AM
this looks so fun, tbh

i'm gonna try it in the coming days and post pics for you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 12:49 AM
I think I may go insane. Day two is as far as I have gotten so far before my brain can't keep up with where everyone is suppose to be. I assigned the butler a bed but she keeps sleeping in the bed with one of the male teachers. I never even see her talking to anyone. Even using the cheat to teleport people places they rarely actually go. I would suggest that we lower the max number of students to 15. That will be hard enough in and of itself. Considering 17 is freakin' insane, I wouldn't even want to try for 20.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 4:13 PM
This is a good challenge you havent lost your edge and i would love for you to do a lp on all your doomsday challenges
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 9:34 AM
I would try it, but I am struggling to get a high school that looks good without store items, and I failed at building one. Searching "school" in MTS didn't haven't gave me a challenge-ready one, too. Sorry for asking, but could you put some decent buildings to base the school from, Misty?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 6:01 PM
Okay, I give. It's just too damn hard. I am going to have to start this one again and either build a better school or do fewer students. It's not lagging or locking up on me for some weird reason, I just can't get anyone where they need to go in time. They can't even do their homework because they are standing on top of each other.
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 11:53 PM
I have just found this and I am so trying it! I might role for number of students, then have half teens and half children