Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 9:45 PM
Default WCIF these eyebrows?
Well, I've got these eyebrows from a sim (in .sims3pack) that I've donwloaded a long time ago, but I suppose that they were in .package file previously, since in my CC Installed list in launcher it's not shown. And I'd like to use it in a sim I've created and credit the creator correctly...
Screenshots

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 2:30 PM
some days ago i saw a similar "creator is searching for cc since he/she wanted to link to it" request. so i started a thread at nraas how to find cc with master controller (and some other tools). maybe you want to take a look at that discussion (it is long!) since there are awesome tipps and tricks to search for cc filenames via ID. the discussion (chatterbox-english) is here: https://nraas.wikispaces.com/share/view/69017182
its not going to be easy and you need some tools/mods (master controller, integration, S3PE maybe debug enabler) but if you can get those methods to work it will be incredibly useful even in the future ;-)
tell me if you can read that thread (you should even as non member)- if not i would be honoured to make a copy-paste action of the mini-tutorials

also you can visit the other creators request thread here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...d=1#post4505562
BloodyScholastic was able to find the certain cc with one of the methods mentioned at the nraas forum

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 11:26 PM
Yes, I can read that thread, I will try this one
But does it work if the cc is merged in the .sim file?

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 11:49 AM
erm i doubt that. but you need to try. it will point you to that sim file i guess but then?
but if you know which sim that eyebrows set came with we (the helpers) have more details where to search. hopefully the sim has a cc list then

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>