Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#151 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 12:52 PM
Damocles - are you talking to yourself?

I said, "Rabbit rabbit" before I spoke any other word this morning! I thought lots of words, but I didn't say them.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#152 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 7:34 AM
My little 4 years old made my bed today. She thinks it's fun, and gets all pleased when I thank her. She's good at it, too.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#153 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 11:09 AM
I finally got internet. After 5 months without. nothing else matters anymore.
Test Subject
#154 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 12:45 PM
SImple enough playing the good ol' sims 2 brightened my day up.
Test Subject
#155 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 10:37 PM
A damn fine cup of coffee.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#156 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 3:25 AM
Seeing my homegirl tomorrow, I haven't seen her since before our high school graduation. I can't wait to see her black ass!

Quote: Originally posted by billielith
My little 4 years old made my bed today. She thinks it's fun, and gets all pleased when I thank her. She's good at it, too.

My nephew loves trying to help me make my bed, mostly because he loves shaking the sheets and then running into them before they collapse to my bed. He's still my little helper though.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Field Researcher
#157 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 1:10 PM
I went clubbing last night (a rare thing indeedy) as I get picked on a lot (I'm a big girl and drunk guys think its funny to make fun of me.. anyway), my friend and I went to leave and getting out of a crowded club is no easy feat! After excusing, sorrying and generally barging my way through the crowds, I got to the door and low and behold some young guy was blocking the door! I dunno why but he noticed we wanted out and actually opened the door and held it open to let us out! Very nice about it (an no he was not a bouncer). That made my day today, after having drinks spilt on me and a few drunk guys think it was funny to pick on me, having a polite guy hold open a door was just soo nice. It made me smile. :D

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Banned
#158 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 10:01 PM
My friend found a journal of her sister's that lists 100 reasons to hate her. I don't know why that made me so happy, it just did. (Am I a bad person?) My favourite: Reason # 62: "She smells like gerbils."
Forum Resident
#159 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 10:25 PM
My best friend got himself a girlfriend today. He never really had a proper one before. Seeing him light up like never before made my day.

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Mad Poster
#160 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 10:17 AM
Waking up in an old abandoned house and riding home in the back of a truck for my 17th birthday (which was on the 14th.)

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#161 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 2:18 AM
I have a horrible relationship with my mother. As in, we barely get to have any kind of conversation without screaming or fighting. But today I was feeling extra depressed when she asked what was wrong. I ended up admitting a problem at school and she actually listened, we talked and she offered some very good advice. We didn't scream, raise our voices or anything. It felt so wonderful to finally be able to talk to my mom without fighting over something. I can't tell you how much better I felt afterwards. :lovestruc

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Scholar
#162 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 2:56 PM
I just found my cat growling in his sleep. It was adorable!
Scholar
#163 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 2:27 AM
It was my cat I watched him.
Inventor
#164 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 6:05 AM
Snicker.
One of the radio stations I listen to actually did a broadcast from a local St. Louis store called Sunshine Daydream today. I don't think that there were even that many people who are honest "supporters," I think that most of the people who came out were (like me) slightly immature and found it funny.

Aaawww.
Test Subject
#165 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 2:00 PM
waking up and having my dog looking me in the eye..
Scholar
#166 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 4:42 PM
Got my tattoo that I wanted :D
Mad Poster
#167 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 1:09 PM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 2nd May 2012 at 11:14 PM.
Knowing that my sister is prego again! Its good to see someone expanding their family.
Inventor
#168 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 3:51 AM
Feathers the Clown.

I work at a hotel, and someone rented out the meeting room for a kid's party, and just as I was getting off of work, I see a bright yellow car (I think it might have been a KIA) with the phrase "Feathers the Clown" on it, being driven by a clown who looked a little down about the fact that they couldn't find a good parking spot (the lot was a little full). At some point they ended up driving into the parking lot (which borders the hotel's parking lot) of the gas station next to us (I'll admit, getting in and out of the parking lot is a little bit confusing the first time you try to drive through it). Even though I know that they were just turned around or trying to go in the back way, my mind instantly had Feathers saying "Okay, screw this, I need a beer before I can deal with this shit."

I dunno, it just really made my day for some reason.
Scholar
#169 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 3:21 PM
The restaurant had 2 for 1 margaritas last night :D
Test Subject
#170 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 7:52 AM
it was my day off work. 'nuff said.
Mad Poster
#171 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 6:33 PM
Finally got back on this site, and got a chance to talk to Levera, who is like the nicest person I have ever known.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Inventor
#172 Old 4th May 2012 at 1:13 AM
As much as I like my hotel job, it just wasn't paying the bills, so I got a second job, which I started today. When I applied it was for the office, but I ended up getting hired working in the warehouse. Huh. But I still like it, and it was interesting, and now I'm learning to drive what I guess can be considered heavy equipment. It's a pallet lift/pallet truck (it sort of looks a little like this, only larger, and, you know, not BRIGHT EFFING PINK), and I kind of liked learning to use one. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't an actual forklift, which is what I was given the impression that I would be trained to use, but, like I said, I liked learning to use it, and besides, I could always try and get them to let me train to use the forklifts eventually (which means that's one thing I can cross off the old Zombie Apocalypse Preparation Checklist).
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...-qJIWLOI3nl-NpU
SOON

Another thing I like about it is the interesting design. It's a refrigeration warehouse, but what makes it cool is that they built it into an old quarry that was no longer in use, so you're basically working inside of a giant man-made cave; most of the walls are just straight up limestone rock with twenty or more foot high shelves built in front of it. It's definitely very cool-looking, and once I can get a new laptop which can actually handle the sims (which I will be able to procure sooner because this job pays a lot more), I intend to build a lot based slightly upon it to upload (if I can't get it accepted here, I'll try and get it up at Garden of Shadows--when I finally get off my ass and make an account there), which will be a great zombie apocalypse stronghold for sims.
Scholar
#173 Old 4th May 2012 at 2:47 AM
That sounds awesome! I love buildings that are built into the natural landscape.

(Though I suppose since it was built in a quarry, it's not exactly "natural", but I'm sure you get me)

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#174 Old 4th May 2012 at 2:51 AM
So you know how if you spill salt, you get bad luck? Well yesterday, i spilled a little salt. So you know how to counter it you have to throw some salt over your shoulder? Well I did that. Then as I was walking back to the counter, I slipped on the salt I threw over my shoulder. XD It hurt, but it was so ironic, that I had to tell my friend, and he ROFLed. It definately made his day. A bit bittersweet, but that's okay.

Plus there was an evacuation at my school because there was a gas leak in the pipe main down the street, so i got home at noon.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Alchemist
#175 Old 4th May 2012 at 2:13 PM
My girlfriend text me during her lunch break,saying that she cant wait till 5 oclock so she could see me

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 7 of 118