Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#76 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 6:04 AM
Vivian watched as Nixxy killed the thing. He threw a blanket to Nixxy "here , something to keep warm tonight. Uhh... Shoukd we try and find anything else for now?" he said, knowing nighttime is approaching and that they should be heading back to Lacy's bunker. He stood there and waited for Nixxy to reply, gazing off into his past.

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 2:51 AM
"Thank you," Nixxy mumbled. "I think we should be fine for now." She turned around, and started to leave. Normally, she would be screaming at herself to never turn her back on someone, but she wasn't hearing anything lately. Odd...

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 10:38 PM
Lacy stood in the center of the room as the visions faded away and she was left in silence. Black, impenatrable silence all around her. Only then did she realise it was too quiet and she couldn't hear the others. She walked out of the room, closing the cell bars behind her. "Guys? Where are you?" She called out, not knowing of the fight that had happened in the other bunker and not knowing where the others had gone. "Can you hear me? This isn't funny you know?"

((Hey guys, Just thought I'd let you know, I'm going away for three weeks and will be back shortly before the 26th of Jan. Feel free to mod me if you need to move me. Hopefully I'll be able to post now and again but I'm not too hopeful. Have a good holiday season(If you're having one like me) ))

"In spite of everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
-Anne Frank

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#79 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 12:19 AM
"Can you hear me? This isn't funny you know," said Lacey. Nixxy trotted back to Lacy's bunker, but ran into something. A wall...nice. It was so freaking dark. She started to click her tongue; the noises bounced back. Nixxy repeated this over and over, until she started hitting irregularities. Holes in the walls, maybe. She reached her hand out tentatively. Bars.

((Okay. Have a good winter break))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#80 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:05 AM
Vivian tried to follow closely behind Nixxy but it was too dark for him to see he used his smelll to sniff out everything and had found his way to Lacy's cell door, bumping into Nixxy. "where did she go?" he inquired "did she lock us out?" he asked whilst trying to pick up Lacy's scent trail. He grabbed onto Nixxy's arm and proceeded to tell her to hold his arm so that they Can stay together while they find Lacy. He waits for a response before moving on.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#81 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 6:18 AM
((Summer break. I'm a southern hemisphere girl.))

Lacy heard a thump and then some clicking, she couldn't figure out what or who was clicking. "Nixxy?" She called out warily, without turning around to see who or what was on the other side. "Is that you?"

-Anne Frank

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#82 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 1:08 AM Last edited by minimogut : 5th Jan 2012 at 3:05 AM.
((Aah. Summer break. Have a good summer break, then ))

Vivian bumped into Nixxy, and, after explaining, grabbed hold of her arm.
"Nixxy? Is that you?" Nixxy sighed with relief; Lacey was around.
"Lacey, it's me and Vivian. Is it locked?"

((Oops, re-read posts and figured out Lacey had left the cell.))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#83 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 3:48 AM
Vivian Stood and held onto Nixxy's arm, even though they had found Lacey. He stood and waited for Lacey to open the door, allowing his mind to drift off into space as was usual.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Scholar
#84 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 6:36 PM
"Vivian, I don't think she's inside there right now," Nixxy said quietly. "I think we should be ready in case anything tries to attack."

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#85 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 5:05 AM
Vivian stared blankly at Nixxy, wondering how she figured that. Sleepily he decided to try and regain her scent trail hoping they find her. "That way!" he said as he grabbed Nixxy and led her to where the scent trail led. After five Minutes, Vivian stopped and tried unsucessfully to regain Lacey's scent trail. He waited nervously for Nixxy to think of what to do next, trying not to let sleep overcome him

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#86 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 1:36 AM
((I'm back. Hope you guys had a good break, if you had one))

Lacy stood in a gap between the bricks just outside the cell door. It was an alcove of sorts, where the shadows hid you if you stood still. "It's unlocked but I'd rather you didn't go in." She said softly but realized that Vivian and Nixxy had already passed. She got out of the alcove and walked slowly to the mirrored safe where Nixxy had found the antidote. She opened the safe and searched through until she found the hidden compartment and opened it. Inside was a ring. No special ring as such but a ring all the same. She hugged it to her heart as she heard footsteps behind her.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#87 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 8:10 PM
((Sorry about the pause here, I've been kind of busy))

Nixxy stood in the darkness, looking back and forth, listening carefully. She heard her own breathing, Vivian's breathing, and something else a little ways off.
"Maybe that way," Nixxy said, leading the way over to where the noise was.
"Lacey.....lacey, is that you," she hissed quietly, hoping that it was Lacey and not something else.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#88 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 7:48 PM
((Is this RP still going and open? If so I would like to join, but I'll not bother writing a post until I know.))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 1:27 AM
((It's okay. And yeah it's open. Just sorta introuce your character in their own bunker or something then either find us or let us find you. Because we WILL. Have fun!!))

Lacy froze on the spot and was taken back through a few years to the moment she was found on the floor by her fiancee.
"Maybe. Who's asking?" She replied to the voice who had called her name. saw the glimmer of light coming through the door and heard, faintly, shuffling and footsteps. She slipped the ring on her finger, third finger, left hand, where it had always sat.
She crept into the dark corner opposite the door and watched the dorway.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Test Subject
#90 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 2:13 AM
Off in the distance, echoing off of the once sterile walls of the secret research base, is the sound of a young voice wailing in distress. Yelps of half formed words or short words like "Whhyyy" are in among other loud cries.

Down on his knees in one of the corridors that had recently been witness to battle is "Chime", or so he had been come to be called. His gangly hands are covered in blood as they cradle the head of one of the defeated monsters in his lap, his own shaved head giving no veil of hair to hide his long face behind. Chime reaches over, grabbing the deformed, claw-like hand of a victim of either radiation or experimental mutation, looking at the unique tattoo of a serial number still barely visible on the underside of its left wrist. This only causes Chime to bawl with even more intensity, his wavering voice getting louder and louder, interrupted with the occasional cough as he chokes on his own tears and saliva, or the occasional crack in pitch that comes with being around the turbulent age of 12. Why hadn't they used the serum they were drawing from his blood to stop this from happening? Track marks in his arms indicate the amount of times his veins had been invaded to draw blood.

Leading from a now open panel in the wall are bloody footprints. Not shoeprints, footprints. They lead up to where he now kneels and sobs violently. He barely notices as the passageway he had come through closes behind him with only a soft hiss and a click, severing him from his own bunker, #103.
Test Subject
#91 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 3:27 AM Last edited by dreamsgirl88 : 28th Feb 2012 at 4:43 PM.
Megan Graceton, the young girl of seventeen with beautiful, creamy skin and jet, black hair thought to herself. She had never known her name, she had always known herself as Subject 220, The Thing, or It.
Megan fingered the paper with her full name on it- Megan Jolene Graceton- and everything else about her. The document said she had 'special abilities', like being able to shape shift, and being able to project her thoughts into other peoples heads.
For the first time since she had unsealed the door to her cell and entered the outer room, Megan looked around. Why is everyone dead? she gasped, What happened here?
There, on the floor, was Doctor McLain. McLain had always been so kind to Megan- though Megan had never spoken one word to her, in fact she hadn't spoken to anyone, ever- slipping her more food when the guards weren't watching. McLain was dead. Everyone was dead, except Megan.
Megan got up and walked over to the Doctor, Rest in peace, Doc, Megan thought as she closed the doctor's cold, dead eyes. After that Megan let out a long breath and headed for the door. No one was there to stop her now, she could go outside if she wanted, and go outside she did.
It was bright, and hot. The light hurt her eyes, and the hot sun bothered her white skin. Sand, that's all she could see. Sand and more sand.

((OOC: I hope this is okay. I'm not the worlds best at grammar, and thank goodness for spell check!LOL ;P))

May Your Life Be As Long, And As Useful, As A Roll Of Toilet Paper
Grammar: The difference between knowing your garbage and knowing you're garbage. ;P
Scholar
#92 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 3:35 PM
"It's Nixxy," said Nixxy, then she slapped herself mentally. What if it wasn't Lacey? It sounded like her, but maybe it wasn't. Nixxy jumped slightly as a cry of distress echoed through the dark space.
"What was that?" Nixxy said quietly to herself. She had forgotten that she was accompanied by people - at least, that's what she hoped. She zeroed in on the cries, listening carefully, starting slightly each time another rang out.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#93 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 4:33 PM
What if I'm the only one left? Megan asked as she shielded her eyes from a gust of wind that kicked up the sand that was all around her, What if... What if There were a lot of what ifs in her life right now.
One thing she knew for sure, was that she needed to leave. She need to leave the place that had held her captive for all those years. The place where people had poked her with needles and zapped her with electricity. The place that had killed all her dreams.
Is anyone out there? Megan screamed with her mind over and over, projecting her thoughts so that if anyone was out there they would hear, but the whole time she was thinking in the back of her mind, No one can hear me... Every one is dead.
A thought suddenly occurred to Megan. If there were people out there, they could be dangerous. She quickly went back down the stairs to her hatch and started looking. She found what she was looking for moments later, strapped to a guards hip. The gun was fully loaded and the guard had even had extra rounds on his belt.
Megan took his belt with the ammo and his gun. She the packed a backpack full of the canned food that was left, and changed out of the hospital like clothes she was wearing.
That was all she could, she couldn't stay there a moment longer, not when she knew freedom was only feet away.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your garbage and knowing you're garbage. ;P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#94 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 9:33 AM
Lacy came out of the corner she was hiding in and turned the light back on.
"Sorry, Nixxy." She said, "I have too many bad memories in this place. Do you mind if we go?"
Lacy had noticed the scream and was determined to investigate.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#95 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 3:51 PM
"No problem," Nixxy said, snapping back to attention.
She started to space out again and listen while she waited for Vivian to answer.

((Sorry, but this was all I could do before school))

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#96 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 5:39 PM
Chime's wails had dwindled down to a few whimpers and sobs. However, he was drawn out of his grief by something... he heard something, no, he thought something. No, that wasn't his voice in his head. There was a voice that juxtaposed over his own thoughts, rather than replaced them. What was this. Chime threw up his arms to put them over his head, then suddenly stopped, seeing the blood on them. His hands hovered in the air for a moment, then he let them drop. He gently lifted the head of the creature and set it back down on the ground, standing up with a blood smeared gown.

The feminine voice in his mind.... 'Is anyone out there?' was so surreal.

However, Chime was wondering the same thing. Was anyone alive? Was anyone still there? Of course, someone had to be. After all, the creature at his feet was killed recent enough that the blood hadn't dried. Calling out could mean danger, but it would also mean answers. Taking in a few calming deep breaths to steady his boyish tone, Chime called out as loud and as clear as he could...

"...Please, is someone there? Please answer me..."
Test Subject
#97 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 5:54 PM
Megan heard it, the boys voice, somewhere in the distance. So there was someone there! I'm coming! she answered, he would hear her voice in his mind, only he would hear it, no one else. I'm coming...
She followed the sound of his voice down into what could have been a lab, she wasn't sure.
There he was, on the floor, with a strange creature in his lap. Megan bent down next to the young boy, I'm here. was all she could say.
She was fearful. What had happened here, what was that thing? There was blood everywhere, on the walls, on the floor, even on the boy. Confusion was written all across her face.
She finally found her voice- her mental voice that is- What happened? Are you alright? What is... That... That thing? she asked him in his head (Megan hasn't spoken to anyone out loud before, she isn't even sure she can speak at all)
Megan wasn't sure she could trust him, whoever he was, so she stayed back a little ways from him.

Test Subject
#98 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 6:14 PM
((I'd ask this in PM, but I figure the answer is something that would benefit others. Is there a frequent posting policy, like wait for a certain amount of time or posts before going again? I figured I'd ask before going ahead and responding to Dreamsgirl. I wouldn't want to do anything rude or that would disrupt the flow by starting a tea party.))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 4:45 AM
((Usually, it's polite to wait for everybody else to post once after you, or if you can't don't get too far ahead. Especially if you have a scream or something somebody else should react to, then it's best to wait. Thanks for asking.
Mimi: Vivian isn't replying so I'll kill him off. If he wants in again, he'll have to make a new charrie. Let's just continue. It's easier.))

Lacy grabbed Nixxy's hand as she saw Vivian coming towards them brandishing a knife. She felt the animosity radiating from him as he slowly started walking towards her friend, not blinking and getting the knife ready to cut her throat. Lacy grabbed her gun from her shoulder and shot him twice in the chest and he fell to the ground, dead. The shots echoed loudly throughout the bunker and out the open door which wan't too far away. As an extra measure, she took the knife off him and cut his throat with it. "He's dead now. He won't follow." She told Nixxy and grabbed her backpack from the chair beside her. "Lets go. We need to find the other people. If they're still alive." She quickly walked out the door and into the blistering heat. The sun was now at it's peak and the temperature was well over 40 degrees celcius. Far to hot to be doing any exploring for very long. She took the gun and held it in her hand, hoping the people would come to her, but rather doubted it.
"Is there anybody out there?" She called out, "Who's there? Show yourselves."

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Test Subject
#100 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 5:40 AM
((Well, I am just going to go again, but from here on out I'll try to wait for everyone. I was just really really really eager to post a follow-up. Pity about Vivian. That makes me the token male now. If I am ever slow to respond, you'll PM me first before killing off my character, right?))

Wiping his hands off on his already soiled gown, Chime becomes aware of another person approaching. His brown eyes alertly dart over to Megan, and then, again, in his mind he heard a voice. For a moment he was dumbfounded, but then he finally found HIS voice.

"That /thing/ used to be human. He was in the cell next to me, but I never knew his name..." There is a pensive pause from the boy as he examines Megan more closely, his eyes seeming particularly to stare at her black hair. It looks as though he were to continue talking when the sound of gunshots caused the youth to start. He spun around for a moment, glancing about him, even though the echoes told him it was from a distance. Chime clenches his hands and then releases them, then slowly looks back to Megan, anxiety written well over his gaunt features. Although his voice and body suggested a boy not much older than eleven or twelve, there was something oddly mature in his features, such as the creases that seem so deep in the features of his face as his eyebrows knitted together in apprehension, or the small tick near the right corner of his mouth.

"We should leave," Chime suggests, despite having just met the strange mind-talking girl. However, there is a sound of uncertainty in his tone.
Page 4 of 6