Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#1826 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 4:53 AM
Even though I've missed eight classes of this one class I'm taking my professor agreed to give me another chance so I won't automatically fail. My therapist was like "you must right amazing papers for them," lol. I feel pretty terrible about missing so many classes but I honestly just need to get to sleep earlier and take my medicine earlier so I don't sleep through it. Fingers crossed that I can make it through the rest of the semester.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1827 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 5:34 AM
The weather was perfect today. A perfect autumn day. It made my day.
Field Researcher
#1828 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 1:55 AM
I beat Shogun 2 on legendary difficulty. Finally I can feel accomplished in something. I know, I know, it's just a game which won't support my future life, but still, I managed something.
Top Secret Researcher
#1829 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 2:54 AM
Reemerging on MTS, even if it is only for a few minutes. Busy, busy busy. Ugh. This place helps me retain my sanity.
Scholar
#1830 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
Reemerging on MTS, even if it is only for a few minutes. Busy, busy busy. Ugh. This place helps me retain my sanity.

It's the only website, other than Facebook or my school email (if you can count that one) that I make a point to go to every day. No matter how busy I am, I set aside a few moments to check the forums.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Top Secret Researcher
#1831 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 6:08 AM
Nymp and Effie.
Scholar
#1832 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
It's the only website, other than Facebook or my school email (if you can count that one) that I make a point to go to every day. No matter how busy I am, I set aside a few moments to check the forums.
Same. <3

Going for sushi tonight. That'll fix everything, I'm sure.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Field Researcher
#1833 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 6:10 PM
I have a new profile pic I managed to make smaller without losing quality, I think that's kinda neat.
Field Researcher
#1834 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 8:26 PM
My walmart order came toady (only 2 days after ordering). Was running out of everything I ordered so was a good thing they decided to get that here fast. Know this may be a small thing, but when you can't drive anymore (eye problem), it takes a burden off my shoulders :-). Hoping all of you are having a good day your ways :-).

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
#1835 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 9:45 PM
Killed a wasp. Wasp issue going on. No idea on how it started.

Hate wasps. They're creepy. Got stung by one once.

Once.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Theorist
#1836 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 11:11 PM
Oh canker sore
in my mouth
You love to hurt me
but I know the secret

I brush you
with the toothbrush
And the pain
is nearly unbearable

But you are destroyed
along with innocent tissue
And the next day
there is no more pain

You are gone and
I
am
free
#1837 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 11:49 PM
Making progress with fanfic. Finished Chapter 2, now making edits to Chapter 1. Hope to post soon.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"Meh." - me
Field Researcher
#1838 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 12:58 AM
I went over my bandwidth fair usage policy and my internet was throttled to worse then dial up.

My bandwidth usually resets on the 5th of each month but today for some strange reason it was reset a week early.

My friend also deals with wind mobile and he said that the wind mobile store had issues with there Pc's and reloading smartphones, so maybe when they fixed the stores Pc's they reset all throttled customers, Just a wild guess.

Owe I'm buying my friend's emerson tablet on Friday and getting Rogers cable hybrid fibre 10 ---- 25 gigabyte plan this Saturday, so hopefully you won't hear me complaining about my internet being throttled anymore.
Test Subject
#1839 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 1:10 AM
Today I went to a thrift store an hour from where I live. Just before I was about to leave empty handed, I found a copy of Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition for $2.55! (:
Field Researcher
#1840 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 1:20 AM
That's awesome mangosalad, that was my first Pc game purchase from 10 years ago.
Mad Poster
#1841 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 2:27 AM
After a two day abstinence from texting my boyfriend, I got in touch with him again.

I should clarify, in the earliest post mentioning a boyfriend (prior to Oct. 22, 2014) the boyfriend in question was a 24-year old who lived a few miles away.
The boyfriend I have, who I promised myself to (on Oct. 22, 2014) is actually older than me by 10 years, a divorced man without children who lives in Spokane, about 200-300 miles east of Lynnwood.

We talked of our day and I asked his job (Barista at a Spokane Starbucks) and I told him I'm having some issues with my dreams (Casting me and Axl Rose as mother and son because of his personal quote describing himself as a perpetual two-year old with the terrible twos.)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
#1842 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 2:29 AM
Posted Chapter 2, if anyone's interested.

"Meh." - me
Theorist
#1843 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 7:56 AM
The doctor told me not to rely on birth control.
Is that so, doctor, with your Phd? My personality is all the birth control that anyone could possibly need.
Scholar
#1844 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 7:00 PM
MTS is back online! What a stressful morning it's been.
I must've walked past the place 20 times,
but someone had papered the windows - I couldn't even see what was going on inside.

Thank goodness they've thrown back open the door. :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#1845 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:47 AM
I enter a CAS competition every month, I won it for the first time

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Mad Poster
#1846 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 1:46 AM
Part of my Halloween costume for this year requires gray hair, so I've been fiddling with that today... I still don't have the COSTUME aspect of it down yet, but I can definitely tell that whenever I ACTUALLY start turning gray, it'll still look fantastic!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
#1847 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 3:39 AM
Well so far this Fox Trot collection I just bought for like $3 at a used record store
Mad Poster
#1848 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 5:47 AM
Knowing that my boyfriend and I are not fans of pumpkin dishes, actually getting kids at our door this Halloween, buying supplies for my little universe handcrafted to reflect an internalized period, getting back into sewing after a troll insulted me for my basic beginner's skills and having more confidence due to a thicker skin after the incident 3 years ago...

Oh and giving dad a gift of new earbuds after he found out I was making it up to him when my mother talked me out of buying 10 pairs for on-hand replacement at home. (mom, I love you, but you haven't quite grasped the advantage of buying earbuds in bulk when you use them a lot.)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#1849 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 4:59 PM
I remembered to say, "Rabbit, rabbit" when I woke up. I get a whole month of good luck.

Also...my new avatar is making me happy.

And, it's the weekend!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#1850 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 5:08 PM
I was out playing with my baby cousins
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 74 of 118