Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 1:07 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University
Default Making more floors for the home
Hi i was wondering how to make more than 4 floors on your house. I have university and core game. So if you can please tell me i am trying to make a castle! LOl
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 1:24 AM
First try the setHighestAllowedLevel cheat, and if that doesn't work then usethe dormer trick: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...ame_Help:Cheats

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 2:59 PM
Default Thank You
Thank you It worked I got a 14 story house. Also, my sims have a throne room at the very top! Thank you again
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:58 PM
You're welcome. Happy simming

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Solved