Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 8:37 PM
Default WCIF adult clothes for college students?
Is there a mod that lets college students have all adult clothes and vice versa? Really need it

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 9:13 PM
You can change an outfit's property set in SimPE to make it available to everyone.
YA are 0x00000040. 0x00000048 will make the clothing available to YA and adults and 0x00000058 will make it available to YA, adults and elders. You may not want grandma to choose a mini skirt however.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 5:16 AM
Pfft, ageism. Mini skirts for all!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 5:53 AM

+extra text the board asks for.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 5:53 PM
Hehe :P
Thank you But that will be many clothes to modify ... o_o There is not a mod?

Btw, this will work for maxis clothes, right? That was what I meant. I have never done that before but I have used SimPE before so I think I'll be able to do this.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 6:05 PM
Yes, it is what I have done. I don't download clothing. I extracted all the property sets from the clothing i wanted to modified, and then replace either the..8 for 48, to enable it for both adults and young adults, either from 40 to 48..well, you get the picture.
And while at it, I also made all the winter parka for elders, to be also available for ya-a. So i changed the 10(elders) to 58. (10+40+8)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 6:33 PM
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
There is a mod here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=288078

Oh, I think I'll just download this mod. Thank you very much! :D
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 7:58 PM
Good on you Orilon, I had a feeling there was a mod but could not find it. 17 files? That's a lot. Now I'll have to think about getting it myself lol.

~Call me Jo~