Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

An Improved Thicker Transparent Wall

by hazuitokage Posted 12th Nov 2009 at 7:44 PM - Updated 21st Jul 2012 at 12:03 AM by hazuitokage : Fixed version of the set added !

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 16th May 2012 at 10:02 PM
Kudos...love them!
Test Subject
#127 Old 26th May 2012 at 7:22 PM
Its not working for me, that transparent window is inside the wall the gray.
Test Subject
#128 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 8:10 AM
I love to see the update on it. )))
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 9:31 PM
worked awesome but hasn't worked since the newer patches came out. would like to see an update as well. thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 8:32 PM
Thanks so much! Now all my house-building dreams can come true!
Test Subject
#131 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by d3adp3ople
Its not working for me, that transparent window is inside the wall the gray.

Same here! Shame, these are just beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 8:44 AM
These were AMAZING! My favorite windows.

I had them working with Pets and Supernatural. But after I installed World Adventures (despite correct install order and everything) it screwed up some of my window sets, including this

Kind of strange. I'd think an earlier game wouldn't have this effect. (a new patch, sure. But why this?)
Field Researcher
#133 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 2:20 PM
Hey these are great, I've been looking for something like this for ages. I have seen these used in a house building video on youtube and i wondered where they were from, now ive finally found them. The problem though is, as posted and showed on the last few pages, that they don't appear on the wall like other windows do, but get stuck inside of the wall instead and can't see them.

Could you please update these? As a builder, I would hate to see such a SUPER GREAT mod end.

Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 6:16 PM
I don't know if anyone else is having his problem, but my Sims3Dashboard says this a conflicting package. Any help would be nice because I'd love to use this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#135 Old 20th May 2013 at 4:06 PM
Thanks for the Mod. Perfect for creating my green house.
Test Subject
#136 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hazuitokage
Fluttereyes and Needfyre, Sunhair's floor is a transparent rug that she tweaked to try to make the equivalent of the mirror/reflecting transparent overlay on floors we had for sims2. It can also be used as a sort of transparent roofing if you put it over a room.
Indeed it is not a glass floor tile per se, but still a nice object.

I needed to ask this question asap so i chose a comment randomly,do I have permission to use this in one of my lots and upload that lot to The Sims Resource and link this page to the description/creator notes section?Please answer this ASAP,thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#137 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 1:35 AM
Argh. I'm having the same problem as other posters. The windows work great but I'm having trouble getting the doors to show up in the CC list. I had them at one point but when I placed them in game, the door didn't show up in the wall. It was technically there but the wall was still visible. Great job either way!
Test Subject
#138 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 8:58 PM
These are awesome! Thanks for making them. That column looks like it'd be useless though, because its so thin. If it was really thick like some of the in game columns are it would be believable and that would be awesome for the castle I'm making! It has a tall fence around the perimeter, a moat inside that, then on a raised flat land in the middle is lined with a thick steel wall, then the ground floor inside is used for gardening and I have columns all around supporting the above ground building which is going to be solid glass for light to get through, as well as some wind tunnels for wind and rain. I was just lining my walls with the ingame windows where possible and then doing a search for glass floors I found this which is so much better! I use glass walls and such in quite a few of my creations, this is just fantastic for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#139 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 1:40 AM
THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 3:52 PM
Merci !!!
THANKS POST
#141 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 8:11 PM
great
THANKS POST
#142 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 8:11 PM
great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#143 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 3:30 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 1:39 PM
Thank you! Great job!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 8:06 AM
It looks great in the pictures, sad to see it's not working anymore. I hope it will get an update some day.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 7:12 PM
Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#147 Old 18th May 2014 at 9:14 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#148 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 5:18 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#149 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 4:00 AM
How can i download the file?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 12:59 PM
REALLY NICE. I APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK...
Page 6 of 7