Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Sewing Machine: *****Please re-download!!*****

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,582 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 128,292 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 10th Nov 2005 at 6:52 PM
Updated: 19th Jan 2009 at 5:38 PM by -Maylin-
*****UPDATED 26TH JANUARY 2006 **************

Huge APOLOGIES to everyone who downloaded this object before today,(26th January 2006). There was a GUID conflict with my Secret Bookcase (my fault - sorry!! :confused: ) - so if you have both in your game...only one of them will show up.

Please re-download this file (it has the same filename so will overwrite your old copy) to correct this error.

The 'old' file will not cause any other object(s) in your game to be overridden. It only affected MY Secret Bookcase.

If this is your first visit here....simply download the file below...

Hi Guys,

Would you test these for me please?

Made with MilkShape and SimPE v0.50 it is compatible with ALL games, is colour enablbed and has a unique (registered) GUID's (so they won't overwrite anything in your game)

Polygon count: 846 (= ok/good! )

This is a SiMger Sewing Machine.

This was a request by Bee . Now, normally I don't do requests, but this was such a good idea (plus she sent me 4 good quality pictures of her machine to work from) I couldn't resist. This was a 'battle of the polygons' .... attempting to create a quite complex object but with a low polygon count. I think it came out OK.

It is purely decorative and comes in 6 colours (see screenshot), with five options of cotton colours. Your Sims can 'view' it.... but nothing else I'm afraid...

You can find it under Electronics/Small Electronics in both Residential and Commercial catalogues.

Please report any issues....and thanks for testing!

Bob

LOTS: Please do not include this in any LOT uploads. It is here for testing.

Recolours: Please feel free to post recolours here at MTS2 or any site. Please pm me about recolours so I can see them. I love to see what people do with my stuff. (As with all of my items) please do NOT include my original mesh file...please link back to it at this thread. .

Lastly, please do not clone or use on pay/subscription sites. Thanks .