Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 1:14 AM
just my 2 penny's worth to this, gotta say I just love it. Tiny problem with the t-shirts as previously mentioned but otherwise superb.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 1:23 AM Last edited by Karisaur : 30th Sep 2009 at 1:34 AM.
Just want to add - the only way my sim teens got breasts like the mother's was if I adjusted the father's too.

Edit: Usually got the dad's, but this time I finally have a mix! :D

So they tell you they love you, but turn their back later.
raWr.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#78 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 8:41 AM
demonet: Larger breasts are a result of changing the mesh, and not via a bumpmap. At least, they where up till this mod.

maccarox: Adding a CAS tab is beyond the scope of this mod. I'm not saying it couldn't be done, but it's not something I want to get into.

Pandora3co: CAS only I'm afraid.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pandora3co
Are these sliders only avaliable at sim creation? Or is there some way this could be used to modify existing sims? I do not use create-a-sim at all. I play with the existing game-given sims and populate through their children. I would love to have more diverse body shapes for my town but am not looking to create new sims. I'm guessing this won't work for existing sims?

Various mods have been made to take existing sims back into CaS. It can be done with the Gabriel core mod at sims3tinkers and the NRaas SuperComputer. Delphy's sliders work fine on these sims.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Po~
Last time I checked (last week) twallan's mod has an issue when editing a sim in CAS, possibly resulting in game freezing etc. Everything else is purrfect.

I think this is fixed in the latest version of the Super Computer (version 22). Check it out!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#82 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 5:04 PM
Okay can those of you with the Jaw Height problem please try removing ONLY the BreastVertical.package and see if that re-enabled it?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#83 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 5:20 PM
A couple of notes:

First, this is wonderful work and opens up all kinds of possibilities. Great to have some variety in Sim bodies, and I'm sure this is one of many options that will be coming up.

The first time I used this, in-game my Sim's bigger breasts were lumpy-looking when in the bikini mesh. After I increased my Sim Detail in Settings and restarted, they looked just about perfect. Don't know if just restarting might have helped also. And the first time I had only the Scale and Fullness sliders, the second time all of them. Not sure if that would make any difference - I shouldn't have changed so many variables at once but will continue testing.

I notice in the bikini mesh the bottom of the breasts come slightly up off the rib cage, especially when the fullness is not at maximum. Don't know if anything can be done about that.
Test Subject
#84 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 5:23 PM
I'm downloading it now and i will give you a full report when i am finished with the generation stuff!

one quick thing:
New meshes could probably be modifed to fit the BCD's cups (since the defualt is A) and/or support the defualt. I don't do meshes, i just make modelles (:

can't wait to check it out!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 5:52 PM
kudos max
Test Subject
#86 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
I think thats the first time somebody has ever said my breasts are magnificent. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm a guy.

Just enjoy the ride and big thanks for taking on this project, works great in my game.
Test Subject
#87 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pandora3co
Are these sliders only avaliable at sim creation? Or is there some way this could be used to modify existing sims? I do not use create-a-sim at all. I play with the existing game-given sims and populate through their children. I would love to have more diverse body shapes for my town but am not looking to create new sims.
I'm guessing this won't work for existing sims?

If you don't want to use a core mod, use the Nraas supercomputer made by twallan, it allows you to edit any town sim you like.

Edit

this info was posted above, throwing in my few pennies just wanted to add that personally I never had a prob editing sims with the Nrass mod.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 7:54 PM Last edited by Missa : 1st Oct 2009 at 1:05 AM. Reason: Testing
Downloading now, I'll see if I have any problems.

EDIT:

Result: I haven't come up against any real problems, short of the usual with any slider, aka edit something to extremely and it ends up looking funny. I have a lot of custom content also, and it seems to work just fine with everything. Oh and I must say I looove this! Thank you!!

Question: I would like my sim to have more cleavage. It's barely noticeable. I'm wondering if that's just a skin I may have downloaded and should try without any skins to see which one is doing it, or if there is a way to make the cleavage more pronounced.
Test Subject
#89 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orbit991
If you don't want to use a core mod, use the Nraas supercomputer made by twallan, it allows you to edit any town sim you like.

I LOVE Nraas Story Progession and the Supercomputer!!! My recommendation and genuine endorsement is hereby given.

With the Supercomputer, I feel a lot more omnipotent. I now severely punish my Sims without hesitation for any infractions of the laws they are to strictly obey -- and which I make up on the fly.
Mad Poster
#90 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 9:08 PM
Thanks for the breasts...they look great on my prostitutes...all the flat-chested towny women are so jealous...
Test Subject
#91 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 9:15 PM
Delphy you rule
Simply awesome work Delphy!! I tested it on some of my sims and other then making them look really wierd if they are wearing cloth that already had bigger boobs (as to be expected) it work just fine.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 9:33 PM
I just installed this mod without the vertical package and I am able to adjust the jaw height. This is the first time I installed the sliders though so I don't know how it will affect those who have installed before Delphy suggested removing the vertical sliders.
Field Researcher
#93 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 10:53 PM
Downloaded.

Looks great, will let you know how I get on.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Test Subject
#94 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 11:01 PM
Tested without the vertical package and I could once again use the jaw height slider. I have to say this is such an amazing accomplishment, Delphy.
Test Subject
#95 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 11:14 PM
I removed the Vertical Breast slider package and Huzzah!!! The jaw height slider works again for both genders. Looks like you got it narrowed down Delphy
Inventor
#96 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 12:16 AM
I removed the vertical breast slider package and now have a functioning jaw height slider once again!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#97 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 12:57 AM
This works!!! Its awesome!! =]
Test Subject
#98 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:01 AM
Default could u make a zip file of this please
could you make a zip file of this PLEASE

Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Hi All,

This is something I've been working on for a while - new custom CAS sliders that basically adjust the bones of the skeletons.

The following sliders are included:
- Breast Depth
- Breast Distance
- Breast Fullness
- Breast Scale
- Breast Vertical

Download here

These sliders obviously work on Females only, but what I would specifically like to know is any impact they have on families - ie 2 or 3 generations down the line. I haven't had a chance to test more than the current generation.

Thanks
Delphy
Test Subject
#99 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:02 AM
could u please make a zip file of this
Test Subject
#100 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:43 AM
Delphy, thank you again for sharing your creativity! This coming from a "mom" of course but I am so happy after a sim gives birth they can actually have breasts that are realistic. I'm not into the pervness but, having them look like they are lactating just makes the game more natural and not "Barbie" like. Many Thanks!
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Test complete
Page 4 of 7