Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 4131 (Who?), Viewed: 145966 times.
Page 166 of 166
Scholar
#4126 Old Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieta_cassiopeia
So to Sim yourself to sleep is to fall asleep while playing Sims. It is not a suggestion that you fell asleep while turning into a Sim, if that's what you were worried about.
I still can't figure why my post about my electrified ghost sounds like I fell asleep on the keyboard, but at least it's reassuring to know I'm not a sim
#4127 Old Yesterday at 11:52 PM
In Create-a-Sim, if a Sim isn't doing any animations and you drag the personality slider all the way to 0 nice points, they'll start punching a teddy bear.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Scholar
#4128 Old Today at 12:07 AM
about punching teddy bear in CAS; I seen it many times. it is actually 3 or less.
similar with other traits; 3 or less for "negative" traits, 7 or more for "positive" traits. 4 through 6, nothing.
and those are Child and older; Toddlers do not do anything.
Mad Poster
#4129 Old Today at 12:09 AM Last edited by FranH : Today at 4:12 AM.
See this item: Open Grave & Optional Dead Nanny UPDATED ?

I found out the other day that it is actually a hot tub! Honest to god-I had Darren and Cassandra Goth visiting the cemetery, wander over to it, and climb into the pit. It filled with bubbling water, and they had sex in it! (minus dead nanny..)

My jaw dropped about a foot or two...

What confirmed it for me was that Antoinette Heywood (who was waiting patiently for Cornelia Goth to come wandering by...) had a want to use a hot tub. She hadn't had that one before...

Edit: To further confirm this, I read this post in the comments section :

Quote:
# 129 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 11:43 PM
This is amazing... I discovered a tiny new feature too. I figure you cloned this from a hot tub eh? Well with this casual romance hack that I just recently got, your grave just turned into a working hot tub and a couple of sims just had their first time in an open grave. Unbelievably awesome. I can't believe that just happened.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
#4130 Old Today at 12:12 AM
"Purely decorative object".... Looks like someone forgot to remove a few things from the code. That's hilarious.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Lab Assistant
#4131 Old Today at 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili975
I'm sorry, I don't understand (I'm not a native English speaker, maybe I'm missing something here?)
Maybe you fell asleep while playing Sims. It was a joke. No harm done.
Scholar
#4132 Old Today at 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranH
I found out the other day that it is actually a hot tub! Honest to god-I had Darren and Cassandra Goth visiting the cemetery, wander over to it, and climb into the pit. It filled with bubbling water, and they had sex in it! (minus dead nanny..)

My jaw dropped about a foot or two...
That "feature" appeared in someone's old legacy, years ago, I don't remember who, it really is hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunder
Maybe you fell asleep while playing Sims. It was a joke. No harm done.
No problem, I wasn't complaining
Page 166 of 166