Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:43 PM
How to delete all Sims (empty town) ?
Hi, Sorry I maybe am in the wrong section.
I re-started playing the sims 3 (I missed the open world), now Im searching the mod I used to, delete all the sims in town in one clic.
I don't remember what it was, if it was a Nraas mod or another one I only know it was simple to do and it wasn't necessary to erase all the buildings.
Don't remember if NPC was still here but I think so... Can you help me ? thank you
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 2:23 PM
I'm fairly certain that would be the NRAAS Master Controller. Probably under Town > something > something "> Total annihilation" ;-)

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
One Minute Ninja'd
#3 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 2:26 PM Last edited by eskie227 : 8th Jul 2015 at 2:29 PM. Reason: ninja'd
NRaas MasterController, probably with cheats module (not 100% sure on that, so get it just in case). Click on City Hall/Sim/Advanced/Total Annihilation, and apply it to the entire homeworld. All gone. Or, if you only want to knock off the residents and not bother regenerating all the service and role sims, just select all the residents instead of the entire homeworld. Oh, and if you're now left with just your household surviving and want them gone too, just select them with the NRaas/MC/Advanced/Total Annihilation on them and be prepared to getting thrown back to an empty town startup screen, because there will be no playable sim left alive.

Oh, and after you've knocked them all off, save that town with a title like SV Depop. That way, whenever you want to start a new game in an empty SV, you already have it to start with, and don't have to go through that annihilating all over again.

Edit: At least it was by 3 minutes this time. That's what happens when you text and post at the same time. Guess I suck at multitasking.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 9:17 PM
Thank you I found how to do it!!!

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterC...er+Interactions
"Total Annihilation
More aggressive version of Force Kill; completely eliminates a sim so it is as if they never existed"

All you need is to clic on the city hall icon > Nraas > Master Controller > City > Total Annihilation

For french people
Pour les français :
Cliquez sur l'icone hotel de ville > Nraas > Master Controller > ville > annihilation totale