Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 8:03 AM
Default Poseboxes that convey sickness
I'm trying to create pictures that convey the story I want to tell, which is a Sim deciding to have a cesarean to end the pregnancy early, because she is too sick to continue. There are only so many pictures you can take of a Sim throwing up in a toilet, I'd like some more variety than that. For the life of me I can't get this Sim to pass out on the ground, she just falls asleep standing up. It'd also be neat with poses that could signal her boyfriend worrying and trying to support her.

I rarely do poseboxes, but this time I'd like to if I can find suitable poses. Has anyone seen any poseboxes that are about being sick? Especially with things like lying on the ground, or in bed, or sitting slumped. I've tried to search but I'm having a hard time excluding Sims 3 stuff.

I found one sickness-related one on mybsims (sick and tired), and one by Giu that has a pose of lifting a slumped sim from the floor (posebox 2). The Giu one is great, but the sick and tired is not quite what I had in mind.

Thanks a bunch in advance for anyone that tries to help

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 8:37 AM
Theorist
#3 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 11:22 AM
Ooh, not sure how I've missed those poseboxes from Feenwald, but downloading them straight away. Thanks, wawayaya.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 7:19 PM
There's this one on here:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=384078
And I always find the sad animation hack useful for distressed sims:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=424235

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 7:40 PM
Thanks wawayaya! Those look great. Seems the ones lying down all have the hand on stomach, which could be problematic when pregnant, but hopefully that can be ignored by just taking the picture from the other side

Thanks maxon. I have the sad one, but I hadn't seen the other. The arm positions are a bit weird, but they may work

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Thanks maxon. I have the sad one, but I hadn't seen the other. The arm positions are a bit weird, but they may work

It's for a specific condition I think with characteristic body movements. I found it worked just fine when I poisoned Elenor Penhaligan in Polgannon.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 9:11 PM
Yes, I saw Clonic-tonic seizures, the kind most people think of if you say seizure. It makes great sense for what it's intended for, just not sure if I think it fits here. But I am appreciative of the suggestion either way, can't know until you try