Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
#15726 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 7:50 PM
2.1 - Babies

I have another three chapters that I've already taken pictures and written the chapters for. I think. xD I have absolutely no energy to even go double check now. As it is, today is the first time in about a week where I've used my laptop for something more than just watching movies. I'm so tired of being pregnant. I have no energy, I can't sleep, I can't do housework. Can this end already? I miss being able to sit at my computer desk and actually play sims.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#15727 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 10:44 PM
Hello again all!

Another chapter so soon?

Why yes!

http://toolsieplaysthesims3.blogspo...ng-happens.html

I was planning on posting it tomorrow, but due to real life getting in the way in the form of driving lessons, I decided to post it today. It's a long chapter with a lot of stuff happening, but hopefully it'll be okay!
Field Researcher
#15728 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 8:44 AM
Adding to the updates
Chapter 3.16 - Life In Its Purest Form

In which there's a fight, a prom, and a cute cat. XD

As a bonus there's also a Chapter 3.16 Interlude , which basically just showcases the genetics of the next generation. Since the founders of my town are all (mostly) familiar sims, I thought people might be interested to see how the genetics mixed.

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Scholar
#15729 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 10:01 AM
Hi, I have another update, Chapter 3.9
Lab Assistant
#15730 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:22 PM
Long wait but I finally have an update too; a bit of a filler chapter but the next one shall follow sooner

1.5 - Mom talk

Lab Assistant
#15731 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 4:32 PM
Lab Assistant
#15732 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 9:54 PM
Hello!

I have another chapter: http://toolsieplaysthesims3.blogspo...-and-sweet.html

I'm sorry for the filler quality of it, but I do announce the heir at the end!
Lab Assistant
#15733 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 4:17 AM
Hey guys! It's been a while. I'm working on catching up with everyone's legacies, but I've missed a lot so I'm busy running through and grabbing the last year or so's worth of chapters. I love that so many of you are still active and your stories are as quality as ever :D

Yesterday I opened the Sims 3 for the first time in probably over a year, and I'm super excited to start playing again! I made a little blog post, not really a full chapter but more of a journal entry-type post in preparation for my new legacy save. It's really short, but I really just wanted to get my thoughts down before diving back in.

Welcome to Twinbrook/"Chapter 0"

Call me Mud, if you like.
Lab Assistant
#15734 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 4:43 PM
I'm so so tempted to start a randomcy again, blog and all. I just cannot stay serious with my stories though. At first I'm all like *ambitious, plans chapters* and then it all falls apart and they have 8 cats and never leave the house.

Absolutely Cuckoo - I'm Surrounded By Idiots
Pollard - a Boolprop EPIC challenge
Space Pony
#15735 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 4:52 PM
2.2 - Changes

New chapter.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Scholar
Original Poster
#15736 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 5:15 PM
8 cats, eh? I have enough problems with "only" four cats interrupting my sims' actions. D:

Anyway, Goldbeard RLC Chapter 137: Free Up Space is posted.
Lab Assistant
#15737 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 11:12 PM
Hey, guys.

So I am going to be very busy the next few days, so I'm going to publish two chapters tomorrow. I have a migraine forming and can't really proofread right now. I have completed a chapter, but I often proofread at least five times to check for mistakes, and I can't do that tonight. So tomorrow there will be two chapters, followed by a break because I am a busy person the next few days D:
Scholar
Original Poster
#15738 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 4:30 AM
Hey Slash, sorry about your migraine. Don't worry about updating every day or keeping a schedule. None of us do.
Lab Assistant
#15739 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 5:39 PM
Hello!

So here's the first chapter update: http://toolsieplaysthesims3.blogspo...ay-inferno.html

And there's the second: http://toolsieplaysthesims3.blogspo...end-of-era.html

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to the Street's soon, after everything has calmed down a bit.
Scholar
#15740 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 9:29 AM
last chapter for Gen 3, Chapter 3.10
Field Researcher
#15741 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 10:07 PM
The Sparrows have an update! should have titled it 'Jet's a little sh*t' but we already knew that about him. Besides, he's in good company in that regard.
1.24 The Weird Route Home

Nice to meet you, @Slashbanghorror! I just had a break for a few weeks! Oh ho ho ho ho! (I mean, l-let's all be responsible...)
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Lab Assistant
#15742 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 1:48 AM
Hope you're feeling better, slashbanghorror!

First real chapter is up -- still a little short, I'm playing super slow because I'm still having way too much fun with the little things :p

Chapter 1: Exposition

Call me Mud, if you like.
Test Subject
#15743 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 11:04 AM
Hi there! I'm thinking of using a randomcy to get back into The Sims 3 and I was wondering if the blogspot shown in the first post still the most updated version of the rules? Just wanted to make sure before I rolled my first generations rules!
Lab Assistant
#15744 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by poppyopy
Hi there! I'm thinking of using a randomcy to get back into The Sims 3 and I was wondering if the blogspot shown in the first post still the most updated version of the rules? Just wanted to make sure before I rolled my first generations rules!

Yes, those are the rules! Feel free to ask here if anything needs clarifying. Looking forward to checking out your story if you decide to blog
Field Researcher
#15745 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 3:50 AM
A fun/somber Sparrow update?
Lots of pictures in this one, but I had to! It becomes obvious about halfway through why that is. ;P
1.25 One Foot an Four Toes

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Lab Assistant
#15746 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 10:21 PM
Hey guys!

I'm back! I've been able to play some Sims recently, and I am ready to get the first chapter of Generation Two together! I should have it up sometime tomorrow.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15747 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 7:40 AM
Glad you are feeling better, Slash.

Goldbeard RLC Chapter 138: Glitter and Sparkles is posted.
Lab Assistant
#15748 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 2:54 PM
5.16 Mirror

The kids are starting to get a bit of a personality, and Neda finds herself in a few uncomfortable situations.
Lab Assistant
#15749 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 5:22 PM
I am back with a new chapter: http://toolsieplaysthesims3.blogspo...co-dancing.html

Yeah, the migraine issue is back, but it usually fixes itself. In the meantime, Generation Two is underway!
Lab Assistant
#15750 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 1:00 PM
Page 630 of 676