Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#226 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 5:47 AM
I've got shrill falsetto anime music, the ending theme of Tokyo Mew Mew and opening of Lucky Star to be exact. Used to be a nut about anime even though I rarely expressed it.

On the other hand, I'm proud to have most of Tropico 2 and Stronghold's soundtracks. I love background music minus the lyrices.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Advertisement
Instructor
#227 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 4:43 AM
I have Popular from Wicked The Musical
Lol I just love that song

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Lab Assistant
#228 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 9:13 PM
It's not particularly EMBARASSING but, because most of the stuff on my MP3 Player is rock metal, Secondhand Serenade looks kind of out of place
Space Pony
#229 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 9:19 AM
Okay, I've probably got the most embarrassing song of all... It's the ending song of an anime OVA... A hentai OVA, in fact, called Sexfriend. What can I say? The song is catchy... And when you learn what the lyrics mean it's actually pretty funny... It always cracks me up. XD
#230 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 2:43 AM
Hard as a Rock - AC/DC
Mad Poster
#231 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 5:44 AM
Bonnie Tyler - I Need A Hero

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#232 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 5:20 PM
New Metallica. It's horrendously catchy. I can't help it. And Symphony X's Candlelight Fantasia.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
#233 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 4:23 AM
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Imaginary Lover - Atlanta Rhythm Section

Weird fucking songs, especially Closer. o_O
Theorist
#234 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 8:06 AM
I have songs from three Incubus albums. Some of the songs are clearly meant to be sung to a girl and I'm a guy listening to it.
Theorist
#235 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 4:18 AM
I normally don't like boybands at all and didn't really like them back then, but some songs of the Backstreet Boys, the boyband of the 90's (my youth. |I'm starting to feel very old now) are just too good to not listen too. Especially Everybody (Backstreet's back).

Although, almost the complete 90's are so ''wrong'' in the musical way and shouldn't be listened at all according to the people, and I mostly like this ''wrong'' music. And I'm damn proud of it!

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Page 10 of 10