Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#901 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 1:34 PM
I love that ekrubynaffit. I love that you used the purple colour on the walls.
Advertisement
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#902 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 6:51 PM
Sorry for all the craziness here at the end. As you were told, I'm only mobile atm. Thank you everyone for another great contest! You all did wonderfully! And a huge thanks to @Klaartje @ekrubynaffit and @Leefish for helping me wrap it up!
Field Researcher
#903 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justJones
Sorry for all the craziness here at the end. As you were told, I'm only mobile atm. Thank you everyone for another great contest! You all did wonderfully! And a huge thanks to @Klaartje @ekrubynaffit and @Leefish for helping me wrap it up!

Thank you for a super contest! And hope you get internet back properly soon
Field Researcher
#904 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by justJones

I feel like a bit of a neglected judge over here..
It's ok. At least you didn't forget my name this time. You did a great job jones!

Call me Seth!
Alchemist
#905 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mr_Valentine90
I love that ekrubynaffit. I love that you used the purple colour on the walls.

Glad you like it, it was a real fun one to do only took a few hours which is surprising for me!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#906 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 10:19 AM
To keep everyone in the loop: you guys replied really fast! I am waiting on four more scores, have sent them a PM in case they missed the post in the thread
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#907 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 8:14 PM
Don't feel neglected @trambling101 ! A huge thanks to you as well for judging! You did wonderfully. Was just thanking the others for posting scores and stuff I can't really do from my phone All three judges did beautifully and deserve cookies!
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#908 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 3:45 PM
Round 4 Bonus Points
I finally have gathered all the bonus points together. Find them under the cut.

w_sims

LucyBorgia

Mr_Valentine90

luckyladycat

joandsarah77

karen_lorraine

RowenaObsidian

TheFlyingRacoon

samantha_kathy

loser

UnicornTheDinosaur

Tamlyn

tsyokawe

zenomia

frenchyxo22

Final Scores!
Get the drumroll and fanfare ready for the announcement of the winner! But first, some more suspense, the final scores:

ContestantFinal Score
w_sims405.25
LucyBorgia398.45
Mr_Valentine90409
luckyladycat407
joandsarah77409.25
karen_lorraine411.85
RowenaObsidian397
TheFlyingRacoon397
samantha_kathy383
loser397
UnicornTheDinosaur398.75
Tamlyn409
Tsyokawe395
zenomia406.5
frenchyxo22375

Congratulations to the winner....
Karen_Lorraine
Forum Resident
#909 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 4:32 PM
Congratulations Karen_Lorraine. Your kitchen was a room I would love to have in my own house!

And well done everyone else too.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#910 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 4:35 PM
Aw thank you Mr V :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Scholar
#911 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 5:04 PM
Beautiful work, Karen Lorraine! Your rooms were beautiful. Congratulations!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#912 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
Beautiful work, Karen Lorraine! Your rooms were beautiful. Congratulations!
Thank you so much!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#913 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 10:54 PM
Congratulations Karen!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#914 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 12:59 AM
Congratulations karen lorraine!

And to everyone else who made awesome rooms
Alchemist
#915 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 8:09 AM
Congratulations Karen, well deserved!

And to everyone else, you all did amazing jobs and it was such a close one!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#916 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 8:25 AM
Thank you, everyone! It was an awesome contest There were some awesome rooms created!

Test Subject
#917 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 11:15 AM
Congratulations karen lorraine! Your rooms were all brilliant

There have been so many lovely rooms created for this contest, so well done to everyone else too!
Lab Assistant
#918 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 8:16 PM
Well done to everyone and thank you to all for making this such a wonderful experience
Lab Assistant
#919 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 6:36 PM
Ouch, tied at tenth! I definitely didn't think I'd rank that low. I mean, I thought I'd lose, but I didn't think I'd lose by that much. Congratulations to the winners though. I may not have won anything but I have the rooms I designed which I personally love, and get to keep so there's that. And to all the other losers, you're not alone, keep your chins up, and I'm here if you wanna talk or cry on my shoulder or we can take turns crying or something. We'll figure something out. Thank you for your consideration.

You can call me jolly
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#920 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 11:28 PM
I don't think anyone is a loser in contests, I always learn more from looking at other's decorating/building etc.

Scholar
#921 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 4:21 PM Last edited by tsyokawe : 29th Jul 2014 at 8:15 PM. Reason: coherency...it was missing the word, 'one.'
I hope no one is taking these scores to heart, loser. The judges have done their best (and a great job, too).
But in the end, whether the object is a patchwork quilt or the matter of someone's guilt,
judging is a subjective thing - a function of personal tastes, beliefs, and experience.

I agree with Karen, these contests should be approached as a fun get-together
with the purpose of tweaking our current skills and learning new ones.

And don't forget - once they close this contest, we all get a snazzy new button.
Scholar
#922 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 1:38 AM
[ahem]

When do we get our Contest Buttons? It's gonna be next year before I get my next Downloads and Thanks buttons, so I really need a new button.

I gotta have a button.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#923 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 1:50 AM
I will (hopefully) be back at my PC within a week, so will pass out the achievements when I am
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#924 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 10:38 PM
Congrats karen lorraine on another win!

I have gone ahead and handed out all the achievements. Please be aware that you only earn the "Participated" achievement if you completed the contest. Judges have been awarded as well. I saw that for quite a few of you, the participant achievement was your very first achievement on site! Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you around the forums more.

I'm closing the contest now. Additionally, we have a lovely new sticky (if I do say so myself ) with tons of information about contests, including achievements. Check it out!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."

Page 37 of 37