Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2015 at 9:28 AM
Default Need help making a person into a sim
Hi.

Can anyone give me tips how to do the eye shape, lips, and face structure?

http://riotylerj.tumblr.com/post/11...-not-going-well

Every time I try to shape the lips and eyes they are always exaggerated and I cannot seem to pull them far enough. If I cannot pull them far enough I guess it's the limitation of the game and there is nothing anyone can do but I've seen people make that eye shape on sims but most of them are female sims. So I am not sure. Also I am bad at doing face structures, all my sims have pretty identical faces to the sim in the picture.

Not the nose, the nose in intentional on the sim.

And if anyone finds eyebrows like the person can anyone share it with me because I cannot seem to find them.

Unfortunately that is the only picture I have of that person since I just got it from a random tumblr blog so it is hard to imagine what he looks like form the side .

Any help is appreciated. (i.e- cc, CAS presets, telling me if it's even possible to make him)
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th May 2015 at 12:19 PM
Moving to Creator Feedback. Please post there when you want feedback on something you make, Game Help is for broken games.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.