Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Tweaker V5.1

by ferferga Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 11:48 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2018 at 4:09 PM by ferferga : Updated to V5.1

378 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 319 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 16
Test Subject
#276 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 1:05 AM
I'm having the same bug as someone before, my vamps can't sleep on altars, there's just no interaction available. I'm pretty sure it's a bug from this mod because I deleted it and the interaction is just back as normal. Can you do something about it? I love this mode, but I also love the altars
Test Subject
#277 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 11:39 PM
Hello,

i have the same problem as dirtyforeigner. I still cant use any of the altar beds (LateNight & Supernatural).

@fer456: can u try to fix it in version V5? I really enjoyed the altar beds and im missing it. Maybe u can fix the problem?

Still love ur Overhaul Mods

nice greetings from Germany
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#278 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xXSchneeballXx
Hello,

i have the same problem as dirtyforeigner. I still cant use any of the altar beds (LateNight & Supernatural).

@fer456: can u try to fix it in version V5? I really enjoyed the altar beds and im missing it. Maybe u can fix the problem?

Still love ur Overhaul Mods

nice greetings from Germany

Replied in PM. Will be fixes in next version. If you really like altars, you only need to open the package file of the mid with S3PE and put in the tag box "obj", clic the box near to it and press set. Delete 2nd definitions with the word Altar.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#279 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 7:26 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#280 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 4:50 PM
This week i have holidays so i will try to finish it up. I don´t know if i will have time to fiish this and make a description and screenshots, so perhaps will took longer to upload or directly i found a new bug and i can´t finish it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#281 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 7:28 PM
Thanks for this mod! :)
Test Subject
#282 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 8:50 PM
Hi, I am having issues with another possible bug. After I use the kill or turn interaction, the blood that appears on the body will not go away. In my current game I have a vampire that has been covered in blood for 3 weeks in game, please assess this problem, as I would not enjoy it if this aesthetic remained.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#283 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joeywoey1
Hi, I am having issues with another possible bug. After I use the kill or turn interaction, the blood that appears on the body will not go away. In my current game I have a vampire that has been covered in blood for 3 weeks in game, please assess this problem, as I would not enjoy it if this aesthetic remained.

Known. Fixed in next version.
Test Subject
#284 Old 2nd May 2015 at 5:58 PM
Any word on the Mod so far? i've been excited fro these mod for months!!
Test Subject
#285 Old 5th May 2015 at 9:11 AM
Have been around for a while and I am wondering about the date of the release. Did something go wrong during the testing? Hope to see WT and VT5 soon(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#286 Old 8th May 2015 at 6:54 AM
is this working on version 1.54?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#287 Old 9th May 2015 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meinard4
is this working on version 1.54?

Probably, but try at your own risk (it shouldnt mess up everything, so it isnt a big risk)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#288 Old 12th May 2015 at 9:39 PM
Hey, this mod looks great! I just finished testing it out a bit and am lovin' the bloody faces! I look forward to the up-an-coming version however, as it seems that I do not have the "kill" action available... which I was the most excited about. But thank you so much for making my vampires actually act more like vampires! :D
Test Subject
#289 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Unfathomable7
Hey, this mod looks great! I just finished testing it out a bit and am lovin' the bloody faces! I look forward to the up-an-coming version however, as it seems that I do not have the "kill" action available... which I was the most excited about. But thank you so much for making my vampires actually act more like vampires! :D
I have the same problem. I cannot find the kill interaction. I have the other interaction (the resurrect one), but I can't seem to find the killing one. Is it something i'm doing or is it just a glitch? love this mod btw! cant wait for the next version!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#290 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:55 AM
kjgg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#291 Old 26th May 2015 at 9:49 PM
This mod is cool as hell!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#292 Old 31st May 2015 at 9:59 AM
hey can you make the vampire run faster the EA Standard is lame the vampire shuld run more faster like in TVD or TB can you do it? please, please plaese.

PS: your mod is awesome
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#293 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by majks
hey can you make the vampire run faster the EA Standard is lame the vampire shuld run more faster like in TVD or TB can you do it? please, please plaese.

PS: your mod is awesome

Ok i love your PS XD.

I tried to do that. I found a value in the script that I thought it was about the speed. But it is like an identifier not a speed value. So, right now isn't possible.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#294 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 1:25 PM
As others have already said kudos for all your hard work and dedication re this mod, I use another vampire mod for certain actions so was not sure if it would work, however its perfect and I just love the way the appear here action works in a flurry of bats (I think it is) and what fun the mind control is making a non family sim a temp member of the family to do anything you want LOL If anyone is reading this wondering whether to try this mod honestly its just so much fun so give it a go!
Test Subject
#295 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 3:18 AM
So this mod seems pretty good, but I have an issue. The blood isn't showing up when my sim is turned into a vampire nor when the vampire feeds on my sim. How can I fix that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#296 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 4:01 AM
Thankss,, :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#297 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stellaumbra
So this mod seems pretty good, but I have an issue. The blood isn't showing up when my sim is turned into a vampire nor when the vampire feeds on my sim. How can I fix that?

But when feeding appears? If you mean the body blood, ok, that's right because sometimes the date aren't parsed correctly by the script. Fixed on next version. But the feeding should works well and fast.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#298 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 9:17 PM
This is a pretty great mod, I got to say I like the ability to forcibly turn someone into a vampire. I really hope to see your 5th version come out soon. Great job and thank you for making it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#299 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 2:45 AM
Goood.....goooooood....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#300 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 3:54 AM
Firstly as many others have previously stated. Awesome Mod! I really enjoy it a lot. now with that being said I have been having a few problems, and while I've been modding since The Sims, I must admit that I am little better than an amateur. I've spent the better part of the day trying to troubleshoot and understand why the mod wasn't working in its entirety. At the beginning I was only missing the resurrect option. Then I made a new family and the kill option disappeared. I tried Using Nraas's master controller to rest the neighborhood and see if that fixed it but no dice. At the city all, all the interactions were turned on. So looked on here and seen some posts where people were having similar issues. but i didn't find a solution.

I saw you post that we needed all the previous versions and not just the most uptodate one so I went and installed them. At that point the mod seemed to have disappeared from the game. I then tried to uninstall and reinstall the mod. Nothing changed. I tried reinstalling all the versions and that didn't work. then I tried to restore the mod folder from before i started screwing with things. now the only part of the mod present is the blood on the characters after they feed, and the feed from the neck instead of the wrist.

I am officially stumped. And I like it soo much, that I would really like to figure out why its not working when it used to. I refuse to let it fall into the catergory of my other complicated mods (where I stop caring and uninstall them altogether.)
Page 12 of 16