Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 2:23 AM Last edited by JaseySim : 6th Feb 2014 at 3:12 AM.
Default Water Glitch
Hey, I have a problem... Every time I use the terraforming tools the whole map will disappear and only water will be there.. As soon as I stop using the tool (lets say the water tool) the map reappears but the river I was making would appear too. It's strange because even though the map disappears I can still use the tools but cant see what I'm doing, then I stop and the map comes back showing the effects of whatever tool I just used Its really annoying!

I have tried reinstalling the program many times, I have the latest patch (1.67) I have deleted the files from my HDD and re downloaded the program but nothing seems to be working?!! So if anyone has any idea on solving the problem please let me know because it is very frustrating not being able to create my own world!

- JaseySim
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 12:09 PM
Hey, Jasey-Sim! Have you tried to lower the water-/sealevel already? You can find the button needed beside the other terrain tools. .
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 4:21 PM
Yeah, I have just tried that and still have the same problem No matter how high or low I make the sea level I get the same problem when I start using the sculpting tools