Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#1001 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 10:39 PM
Granted. Do you really want to live forever... forever.. and ever? Forever young! You want to be, forever young.

I wish my mom would take me to staples for school supplies instead of making me "recycle" what's left of my stuff from last year.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#1002 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 11:33 PM
Granted. But your mom makes you fish the supplies out of Staples recycle bin.

I wish that I had more cheese

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Instructor
#1003 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 5:51 AM
I wish I made my wish before granting the previous wish...

Granted... moldy cheese... and your avatar eats it before you can get even one blasted whiff...

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Field Researcher
#1004 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 6:46 AM
Granted, but your lack of adherence to the standard structure of these posts has disrupted the fabric of the universe and caused EA to finally listen to us & make Season. THANK YOU! Oh, and you die of cancer, as that was one of the changes when the fabric of the universe was disrupted. But since you were never around to make the wish, the universe never changed, and thus, you never died of cancer. But since you're alive you made the wish, and re-disrupted the fabric of the universe, and died, then un-died, then died, then un-died. So take that infinite loophole, divide it by 0... The universe just exploded.

I wish that Justin Beiber, One Direction, Stephanie Meyer, and the cast of Glee would all go into the Hunger Games. Then they killed the winner anyway.
Instructor
#1005 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 7:21 AM
Granted... you're in the games also. Thus you get killed one way or another. But then Mr. Biebs decides to get his hands on a bow and arrow and he shoots it into the "chink in the armor" of the force field surrounding the arena. Everybody is free, except for you. You hated everybody in there so much that you committed suicide early on to make sure none of the other tributes got the pleasure of killing you.

I wish I was a material girl in a material world.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Top Secret Researcher
#1006 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 8:03 AM
Granted. you now are a sackgirl and live on Little Big Planet. :P

I wish for moar Led Zeppelin

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Mad Poster
#1007 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 6:16 AM
Granted and you get it, but at the price of the rest of sound.

I wish for an enigma.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Mad Poster
#1008 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 6:21 AM
Granted, you are an enigma.

I wish Mistermook would change his name to DevilsAdvocate.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Theorist
#1009 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 1:52 PM
Granted, and he changed your name to etacovdAsliveD

I wish the people here have cooler usernames
Forum Resident
#1010 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 11:32 PM
Granted, everyone has the coolest names out there but since they're all taken you have to have DerpyDerpDerp.

I wish I had more confidence!

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Mad Poster
#1011 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:24 AM
Granted, more condiments coming up!

I wish my neck didn't hurt.

Scholar
#1012 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 6:01 PM
Granted. You don't have any neck.

I wish my fingers didn't hurt.

Hey there! :)
Alchemist
#1013 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 6:32 PM
Granted, your whole body hurts instead.

I wish I had a barrel full of milkshake.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#1014 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 10:27 PM
Granted, it's a gun barrel filled to the brim with milkshake flavored bullets, and they're all aimed at you.

I wish I could meet Katy Perry.
Mad Poster
#1015 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 12:40 AM
Granted, you meet her and instantly fall in love. You follow her everywhere and she takes out a restraining order on you. It could have been worse: she could have fallen in love with you and totally embarrassed you at school/work because, even though some people would envy you, most would think you have a dorky girlfriend.

I wish people just had the courage to say, "Oops, I goofed!" or "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend" instead of justifying bad behavior.

Instructor
#1016 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 11:59 PM
Granted. Those people have the courage to do so, but they just choose not to.

I wish various parts of my head would stop aching.

Scholar
#1017 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 5:22 AM
Granted. All parts of your head are aching right now.

I wish I can go to a dance class...again, right now. I don't want to wait for one week.

And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#1018 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 6:01 AM
Granted. You are forever going to the same dance class, every hour, like the movie Groundhog Day, for the rest of your life.

I wish I could think of a better wish.
Instructor
#1019 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 6:03 AM Last edited by piggypeach : 10th Aug 2012 at 6:48 AM.
Granted. I willingly give you my dance class, which I do NOT want to attend, and believe me, you will not have fun.

I wish I could fall asleep because lately I've been at my mom's house a lot and she doesn't care if I stay up cause it's f*cking summer! But my dad on the other hand got really upset when I posted something on facebook at 3 AM so I wish I could just fall asleep earlier so there would be no problem at all. Did I mention I'm going on a beach trip in a week? If I'm waking up at 3 PM down in Hilton Head island then I'm going to miss all the fun stuff!

..Wow. Short grant, long wish. ...That was unexpected...

Edit: SHOOT! And I thought I was done with that phase, but I did it again, granted the wrong wish. -_-.

Okay, granted. The wish you think of is the one in italics above ^

And that is also my wish.

Scholar
#1020 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 11:11 AM
Yea yea whatever. Your family amuses me! Granted, you fall asleep every 7 pm and woke up at 6 pm the next day. Everyday.

I wish for this.
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/i...PXVAkw3uNrwLWu8

Alchemist
#1021 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 11:19 AM
Granted, the cat bites you when you eat it.

I wish I had a unicorn.

Field Researcher
#1022 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 6:49 AM
Granted, but it kills you since it can only be tamed by a virgin maiden. (If you are a virgin maiden, it turns out to be one of those spawn of Satan, pyromaniac unicorns from Pets)

(singing) I... wish I... was, strong... enough... to lift... not one, but... boooth, of us... (/singing)
Alchemist
#1023 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 3:49 PM
Don't you dare let this thread die!

Granted, you're an elevator.

I wish I could marry Jeffree Star.

Scholar
#1024 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 4:03 PM
Granted. Jeffree Star is a perverted pedophile.

I wish I can go to the beach right now.

Instructor
#1025 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 4:48 PM
Granted. A giant starfish is harassing you there, constantly poking and pushing you, so it's no fun at all.

I wish I had more of this delicious chocolate.
Page 41 of 102