Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 11:44 AM
Default What's the most up to date download for s3oc? How to download?
Hey, thanks for checking the thread

I'm interested in learning how to use s3oc. I've tried downloading it from sourceforge.net, and it installs just fine, but when I go to open, it crashes and gives an error "Sims3 Object Cloner has stopped working".
I've tried installing with the two zipped files, and without them. Is this the correct download, or should I be getting from somewhere else?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 6:17 PM
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FrozenCanary
Hey, thanks for checking the thread

I'm interested in learning how to use s3oc. I've tried downloading it from sourceforge.net, and it installs just fine, but when I go to open, it crashes and gives an error "Sims3 Object Cloner has stopped working".
I've tried installing with the two zipped files, and without them. Is this the correct download, or should I be getting from somewhere else?

It's not hard to use s3oc. Though browsing through the game files is a lot...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Do you have .net Framework 4? That's a requirement.
http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...s/190/index.htm

Yes always check the requirements.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 7:38 AM
Have similar problem. I installed this but didn't work when I tried to open it. It flashed a initiating screen similar to S3PE but no window opened like that program. There were no messages saying it crashed though. I am able to use S3PE to merge packages ok(would like to find tutorial about how to do more with it though) so I believe I have net 4 framework since it says that is required for it also.