Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 8:43 PM
Asked roommate but it won't add
Something strange just happened in my game and I cannot figure out what's wrong. A sim asked his friend to move in as a roommate, and the reaction looked positive, however the friend was not added as a roommate. The strangest thing is that I already had a roommate from earlier so it worked yesterday, I have no idea about what's wrong now! It really does look like my friend says yes, but he's not added to the household. It's also not because the household is full (you can't even ask people to join if there's no room, I think?), there are only two people in the household so there should be room for six more - or even more than that since I have mods which allow me to have larger households, but at the very least six more should get in without a problem. Any suggestions? What could be wrong?

Thank you in advance!

English is not my native language, please forgive (and/or politely correct) any grammatical errors!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 7:23 AM
I've got the same issue. I checked via phone the amount of roommates and the only option in there is 1. I can't choose to have any more, there simply are no other numbers and the 1 is grey so I can't even click that. I rented one of the basic houses in Uni that has 4 bedrooms so there should be room for others. It's quite annoying as I'm growing tired of living in the dorms all the time.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 11:12 PM
Not sure what's going wrong there exactly, but NRaas MasterController's Add Roommate command on the target sim should be able to bypass whatever the block is and without the other sim having to think it over or accept socially.