Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 6:38 PM Last edited by paperfriends : 6th Mar 2017 at 7:02 PM.
Default Entire CAS is empty, cannot exit out game normally either
Okay, so this is really odd. I've finally updated to the toddler patch, and I go into new game and everything is invisible.
Basically the CAS is empty. I can hover over and little boxes would light up, but nothing happens. Could a piece of CC do this?

Edit: It also won't let me normally click the buttons on the right top either. It's not any of the mods I have in. So I'm wondering if it's a CC piece.

Edit: I can move the sim around and change their body, but every where my mouse goes, tiny white sqaures will show up. I also can't get out of the game normally in CAS, so I end up having to end task it force. But it doesn't seem mod related, could some CC be causing it?
I really need help. The one time I get the urg to play the game, it's broken. I'm figuring the updates make have broke something.
Screenshots

I go by the name Amaai
I also have a DA & a Tumblr too.

Amaai
Marinkastel
Female | Pan | ISTP
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 9:14 PM
I have the exact same thing that that happening to me, except it is when I try to change appearance on toddlers.
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by erinmblair
I have the exact same thing that that happening to me, except it is when I try to change appearance on toddlers.

Are you using mods or custom content? If so, you need to pull all of them out. Test a vanilla game and see if the problem goes away. And then if it does (and my guess is it will or else something's wrong with the save), put things back in small batches and test till you find the root of the problem.
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 11:12 AM
do you have any CC wrench overrides or more cas columns. If these are not updated you will have the issues you mentioned.