Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 12:58 PM
Default Locking doors works, but not as it should.
Hello! I am having some problems locking the doors properly on my retail. I can lock them, but not to my full satisfaction. I've built in a living space in the backroom with facilities like shower, toilet, music, and so on. I've set the door, in this particular sequence, to be locked for everybody -> unlocked for household -> unlocked for a couple of clubs that I want back there. This has been done specifically to keep my employee(s) out. Problem is, though, it doesn't work. She still goes back past the locked door and dances away her work hours. I do play with CC, but this has been tested without, having no impact on the situation at all.

Anyone knows something about this? Or possibly some sort of mod that works better than EA's fantastic craftmanship?
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:12 PM
I guess she's not a member of any of the clubs you allow through the door?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
I guess she's not a member of any of the clubs you allow through the door?

She's completely independent, never even met her before I employed her. I had this in another game as well, where I tried to build a little break room into my electronics shop. Problem was that the employees just went back there, kicked back on the couch and played with their cellphones all day. I gotta give them 10/10 realism points from my own experience in retail for that one, though