Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#51 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GabyPurpleB
The clothing can come back to fashion anytime soon (...)

Please don't say that.
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#52 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
While watching a video of differences between Sims 2 and Sims 4. The Sims 2 reaper has a clipboard. Sims 4 has an iPad.

I have one question how did an iPad for the "Reaper" end up in the place called hell ? Maybe it is because the IPad is DEAD as well.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#53 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
I have one question how did an iPad for the "Reaper" end up in the place called hell ? Maybe it is because the IPad is DEAD as well.

Because if you buy anything Apple your soul goes to hell because Satan bought 53.6% of Apple shares. Just ask Steve Jobs.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Meet Me In My Next Life
#54 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Because if you buy anything Apple your soul goes to hell because Satan bought 53.6% of Apple shares. Just ask Steve Jobs.

lmao hahahha

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#55 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Are you saying you drop books in your bath without concern?

Are you asking me - yes, I drop books in the bath every now and again. Thing is you can dry em out and start reading them again. The Kindle, not so much (despite what SimFreq says).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#56 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 1:46 AM

Illuminati confirmed
Scholar
#57 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 9:27 PM
- No self-service facilities in shops
- Electronics don't come in variously-effective versions (for the most part); they either come with one of each type, or the difference is purely in aesthetics and fun
- No equivalent to park running-style races (it's become quite trendy in my area over the last three years) - there is no competitive element to any form of exercise Sims can do
- No way to have a negative social interaction online, only positive ones (maybe we'd be better off importing that from Sims 2 into the real world, if possible)
- No 24-hour news channel (I'd imagine it as showing gossip related to Sims with big reputations (good or bad) and of Sims in the Journalism career, though that would be tricky to pull off technically)
- No coding hobby option (something else becoming particularly common in my area)
- No ability to buy or sell things online (and the phone call for the novel royalties absolutely would be just an email now, unless maybe it was a bestseller...)

Some of these are already correctible with existing custom content.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 9:54 PM
You have admit though, if there one thing Maxis did correct with simulation, it be the computer obsession.

This post remind me of my time in Jordan... such fun place

Not remotely close I live in the Limpopo province of South Africa, close to the Limpopo river, in the Salt Pan Mountains, which is one of the most beautiful places on earth
Page 3 of 3