Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 1:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can't select in floor hot tub in collection file.
The in-ground hot tub in my game shows up in the collection file, but I cannot select it. Is there a fix or missing file I need to replace? I have all stuff packs and expansions if that helps.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 9:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bernerot
The in-ground hot tub in my game shows up in the collection file, but I cannot select it. Is there a fix or missing file I need to replace? I have all stuff packs and expansions if that helps.

Can you select the in-ground hot tub in the plumbing section of the Build Menu?

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 9:09 PM
I don't know about tubs - I don't use them much - but is it a case you are trying to select it on a residential lot when it's not normally available on a residential lot?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 12:47 AM
I have had it working fine in both community and residential lots. It works at the lots I had installed it in before. It shows up but it won't let me select it,
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 1:20 AM
OK - as I said, I don't know about hot tubs much but that can be a reason for something being unselectable that you can see in a collection.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 12:33 PM
Another reason for something being unselectable in a collection is if you've hidden the item from the buy catalogue, but you forgot to leave it least one residential room and at least one community shop type selected in the OBJD.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.