Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 2:02 AM
Default Vampire Pack - Bloodline Familytree possible?
Hello.

I really enjoy the new game pack and its really neat to actually see in the relationship panel who turned your sim. So I came up with this "Bloodlinetree" idea and I now want to know is that even possible?

I like playing legacies and generations and in my opinion the vampires deserve that too.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 8:09 PM
That sounds like something I would have done if I played the vampires (I just haven't yet). I REALLY like that idea! I get bored if I'm not doing something like that.
If there isn't a way through the game, you can do it yourself, though. There are free Genealogy downloads. MC Command Center says it has GEDCOM to transfer. I started mine on a site called TribalPages.com (it's free) before I was reminded of GEDCOM if that might interest you.
I just made sure I labeled it for a game so people who search names know that it's not real (I used to be into Genealogy, it's important they know that).
Best of luck with it and thank you for the great idea!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 12:38 AM
If you use MC's GEDCOM module, it won't output anything on vampire 'offspring' just marriages and pregnancies.