Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 5:06 AM
Default Create A Vampire Problem
So I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I have been browsing Google and the Mod forums for help on how to make a Sim Vampire in create a sim. I'm totally confused because I saved my vampire sim and then Beau Maverick to the Sims Bin and both of them are not vampires now. In my game they are vampires but in Create A Sim they are just normal. It's really starting to bug me and so far there seems to be no explanation for why this is happening. Can any one explain, and before you ask I did enter testingcheatsenabled true before hand. I know there are other methods to getting Vampires in Create a Sim but I would just really appreciate if someone told me how to do this one. Thanks. Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot or something.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 9:26 PM
You can't create a vampire in CAS. You can make them a vamp by befriending one and having them turn you. I think some mod can have you create one in CAS .. not sure since I dont' have AM or MC. I'm sure someone else will come along and give you more info on it.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 9:51 PM
Why do you specifically need the vampire in CAS? If you want one without befriending a townie vamp to be turned just use Master Controller to add the "Unusual Blemish" moodlet to the Sim.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 7:41 PM
Thanks but I already know how to make a vampire in the game, I just heard it was a way to save a vampire in the CAS, I can't seem to figure out how to work the master controller which is why I was asking for the CAS. Thanks for responding.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 11:37 AM
If master controller is working and installed click on the sim and click NRAAS > Master Controller > intermediate > occult >and select Vampire then click the tick...now should be a vampire
Alchemist
#6 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nestfilms
If master controller is working and installed click on the sim and click NRAAS > Master Controller > intermediate > occult >and select Vampire then click the tick...now should be a vampire

If you do that you also need to go to Master Controller>Advanced>Traits>Change Traits>Vampire to make a Sim a vampire.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 2:19 PM
CAS vampires, downloaded or save via in game CAS edit cheat, have to transform again once placed in a new game, still takes 3 days to actually make them a vampire.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 4:25 PM
You can get the Hidden Traits Unlocked mod by treeag and add the "Vampire" physical trait in CAS. When you run the game, your Sim will be a vampire automatically.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 3:14 AM
Thank you birdyfly I will try that.

Netflims and Calisims: I still don't know how to work or download the master controller, it's the main reason I asked for help on the CAS I don't know what the master controller is. I tried finding it and what I did find crashed my game. :/