Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:21 PM
Default The "Great Lecture" Bug
My sim girl reached 10lv in Education Career and completed every charisma challenges....now wherever she is, everyone around her gets the "Intrigued by great lecture" moodlet and automatically gains friendship points with her...it's definitely a bug and i tried resetting her...quitting the job...but no use at all...anyone can help plz?
Advertisement
#2 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 3:00 PM
I suspect you'll get asked what Mods you're running, if any Custom Content you have is up to date, and if your game is totally up to date and patched. That'll be the starting point. You may well also get directed to this forum
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 3:06 PM
oh....I have all EPS installed, all up-to-dated, and I only installed Nraas mods...that's all...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 6:01 PM
Since the base game a charismatic sim with all the charisma levels and challenges has always made instant friends when they are around. I thought that came with that knowledge. Maybe a modder will reduce the attraction to a charismatic sim or the level of friendship can be made harder?

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.