Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:33 PM
Default Extended Core mod
Hi, I'm trying to download the extended core mod for sims 3, but I get this message when I go to the link..

Quote:
jdiddleymspot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.

Any ideas why?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:34 PM
That mod was outdated and couldn't be used with current versions of the game. If/when the creator uploads an updated version, it will be available again.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:35 PM
Thanks for the prompt reply, but now my packages don't work. Any ideas how I can get around it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:42 PM
Nevermind, sorted
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:59 PM Last edited by jdiddleymspot : 27th Jul 2011 at 5:34 AM.
*removed*
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 3:00 PM
You can always ask for the specific features you need over in the Where Can I Find forum. AFAIK, that mod did a -lot- of different things, so you'll need to list what specific features you need. Most of Twallan's stuff (search for his profile here on MTS and then look in his sig) can do almost everything one could really want/need, though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 3:02 PM
Thank you!